• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 The Rotten as an MTG card! I'll follow up with Freja.

    Dark Souls 2 The Rotten as an MTG card! I'll follow up with Freja.


    The Rotten as an MTG card! I'll follow up with Freja.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    The Duke's Dear Freja as an MTG card! I'll follow up with Lost Sinner

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    Sunlight medals suck

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    I just helped someone beat the throne watcher/defender, then nashandra, then the host died against Aldia. I got 0 medals. That's so fucking stupid. I literally helped him beat 2 bosses in a row and got nothing for it.

    submitted by /u/military_base362
    [link] [comments]

    Old Iron King as an MTG card! I'll follow up with Nashandra.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    No-Man's Wharf can take a long walk off a...!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    I am running DS2 for the second time and having a great time. I got lucky and found a bunch of Torches early on and had like 45 mins of light, so I went through nice and slow, lighting torches and givin' the bad guys the ol' poke poke poke with my Estoc. I'm ecstatic about my progress and get up to where the big black guys with the claws and HUMONGOUS reach and have lit almost every torch on the way. They killed me cause I forgot about how damn far they can get you from, and suddenly I can hardly ever get back LOL. Friggin Dark Souls...

    submitted by /u/tehzman007
    [link] [comments]

    The Lost Sinner as an MTG card! I'll follow up with Old Iron King. (If anyone knows the artist be sure to tell me)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    Just beat DS2!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Alright guys.. after 130 hours, I finally beat DS2 and the DLCs! I posted about how after I beat Fume Knight that I really started to appreciate the game so much. Well I really enjoyed the whole process. Screw Darklurker and Frigid outskirts! I didn't kill Ancient Dragon this play through, but maybe next time lol. Definitely a great game and now as long as I beat Demon's Souls when the remake comes out then I beat all the souls games:)

    submitted by /u/Mellowmike311520
    [link] [comments]

    What the hell is wrong with Iron Keep?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    I'm not a newcomer to souls games but this place is fucking frustrating. I'm trying to get to the Smelter Demon (I don't care if he is optional - me see boss fog wall me kill boss) and have to get through an army of knights. This place is just really messed up - I have no clue how newcomers will deal with this shit. Those knights just won't leave me alone, will they? I ended up killing them enough to despawn them and get all the loot.

    submitted by /u/angelslayer95
    [link] [comments]

    Commentary (plus questions) on daily progress on my first playthrough: Day 3

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    (Combining yesterday and today, since I didn't make this post yesterday due to lack of significant progress)

    I've gone through No Man's Wharf, have defeated the Ruin Sentinels, rescued Straid, discovered the Bell Keepers Covenant, and have reached the Saltfort bonfire (that's the name, right?) in Sinner's Rise. Here's my opinion on everything I've seen, plus a few questions.

    1. No Man's Wharf relies on numbers for challenge. The enemies themselves are one or two hit kills, but the fact that they're in groups makes them slightly more challenging. I'm glad that those weird green spider-like things are scared of fire, though.

    2. Flexile Sentry as a concept is quite nice. The fact that, if you take too long, the water will start rising to make you slower is also a neat idea. But I feel there's something missing in the execution, something that would elevate this boss and make it much more memorable. And I have no idea what exactly that thing is. Anyone else feel the same?

    3. The Lost Bastille is overflowing with the Undead Soldiers (or whatever their actual name is). There's too many of them present in the building, and the insane aggro range doesn't help matters. The exploding enemies are also really annoying. The section at the very bottom of Sinner's Rise before the fog gate (which, I must mention, I haven't yet entered) is also packed with way too many enemies, and the water makes it tougher, since I can't roll without dousing my torch, and it's an extremely dark area.

    4. The Ruin Sentinels are a good boss fight. I think it's the best I've seen yet, but that isn't saying much. I did have fun with it, though, especially when I was completely out of Estus, had only a few lifegems, and had to kill two of them.

    5. The Belfry Luna part confuses me. Why are there so many dead bell keepers? Why are most of the alive ones blue? Why do I have to fight them even if I've joined their covenant? Why do I only receive the Invasion notification for one of them, even though they all look exactly the same? Is the invader the same guy who I can talk to on the ground floor of the building? Why is he still alive after I kill the invader, then? Also, there seems to be a boss fight here as well, but I didn't cross the fog gate. I'm level 60 something, am I around the right level for it?

    6. How many more times is the Pursuer going to come after me? I've killed him twice in Lost Bastille, and once in Forest of Fallen Giants, not counting the boss version.

    submitted by /u/Riceifyouwould
    [link] [comments]

    Lucatiel summon sign missing in no mans wharf

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    I'm on ps3. I've exhausted dialogue in every location and summoned her for the lost sinner and the rotten already but would rather not use the bonfire ascetic on those bc her health isn't too good. I don't feel like doing the smelter demon boss either. But I've been searching for her sign in no mans wharf for an hour and I don't see it near the fog gate or on the pier like everyone online says it's at. I'm not in champions covenant and I'm not hollow.

    submitted by /u/Bobloda23
    [link] [comments]

    White Screen crash on game launch with DX11 support.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    So I installed Dark Souls 2 and played it for awhile without issue. My friend only has SOTFS so I figured I'd switch to that. When I launch SOTFS it launches into a white screen and then crashes after about a second. When I went searching for a fix I only found dead ends. I've reinstalled several times, messed around with launch options, tried a fix related to the opening cutscene and anything else I could find. Nothing has worked, here is my system info. It shouldn't be a problem with DX11 incompatibility, but I haven't found info on what else it could be.

    Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 18362) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)

    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

    System Manufacturer: LENOVO

    System Model: 81UF

    BIOS: BVCN12WW(V1.08) (type: UEFI)

    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz (12 CPUs), ~2.6GHz

    Memory: 16384MB RAM

    Available OS Memory: 16304MB RAM

    Page File: 7305MB used, 11430MB available

    Windows Dir: C:\Windows

    DirectX Version: DirectX 12

    submitted by /u/Expiracon
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Weapons and Bosses

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    I'm curating a Black Hack Soulsbourne TTRPG and I'd like to get some input from the community about their favorite bosses and weapons from DS2SOTFS. Starting class items will be included so no need to list those. Also a unique position of DS2 are all the unique consumables, are there any ones you think would be mechanically interesting in a TTRPG?

    submitted by /u/KillTheScribe
    [link] [comments]

    sunlight medals ................................................................................

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    i farmed 3 hours for 14 medals but now there just not spawning anymore is this normal? (shaded woods)

    submitted by /u/LassEinSmoken
    [link] [comments]

    Mastodon Halbret

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    I am currently trying to build a character for DLC/NG+ runs and one of the weapons I need is the Mastodon Halbret (this is because as far as I can tell from the Wiki this halbret is the best one to use if you plan to just upgrade it normally and not infuse and I plan to do just that so it does the most damage). I cannot for the life of me get it to drop, I have killed the Mastodons in the Doors of Pharos to the point they don't respon and have only the ones in front of Drangelic Castle left. How thew hell do I make certain this gets dropped or is there a better halbret I missed? The loadout I am doing is:

    • Black Dragon Set

    • Black Dragon Sword

    • Mastodon Halbret

    • Black Witch's Staff

    • Dragonrider Bow

    • King's Sheild

    submitted by /u/FOSSilized_D43mon
    [link] [comments]

    It feels great to not know shit about fuck again!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    I'm coming to SOTFS straight from the first title, blind as a bat. And right from the get-go the hollows are kicking my butt, I have no idea where to go, and the mechanics feel foreign. Feels just like my first time playing Dark Souls.

    Two thing I gotta know though; is it possible to jump?

    And why can all humanoid enemies be parried and backstabbed, but only some can be riposte'ed after a parry? Im definitely doing it right... i think. The timing is wonky

    submitted by /u/ass_jizzer
    [link] [comments]

    Questions after The Pursuer

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Just beat him after 20 tries. I got the soul of the pursuer...do I use It? Where do I go next? Trying to play this without a walk thru so no major spoilers plz

    submitted by /u/fuckermc
    [link] [comments]

    How do I summon people to my world to help?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    I used the white sign soapstone but it just brought me to someone else's world how do I get people to mine? Please help. And how do get up to the dragon blocking the gate without getting hit by his fire breath.

    submitted by /u/lolo_lulu123
    [link] [comments]

    I finally beat the fume knight!!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    One week ago I was asking how to get used to the combat of ds2 and now I've beaten the fume knight! This guy was fucking challenging but as for anyone else who needs help with this guy the things I kept in mind that helped me a ton were

    •when he slams his Greatsword down to light it on fire smack him 2 times hit him three times and he has a guaranteed smack

    •constantly circlestrafe right and smack his back, this doesn't apply to his second phase where I would recommend keeping distance until he attacks because of his aoe

    •if he backs off, he's baiting you, back off just as hard

    •when he enters his second phase step back, on multiple occasions he used his aoe immediately after the transition

    •you can actually delay his second phase by baiting him into lighting his sword on fire with the ground slam, to do this drink estus right in front of him and he'll slam his sword

    •and most of all be patient and don't be greedy, after most attacks you can get one hit in, never go for more

    Best of luck skeletons!

    submitted by /u/pepe-the-memer
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer limit PC

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    In Steam, how many players can I summon to play coop? And how many for PvP?

    submitted by /u/netotz
    [link] [comments]

    How good is SOTFS?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    I only have Vanilla DS2 and I wanna know how different it is from SOTFS. Since my PC cant handle DS3 and I've played DS1 and vanilla DS2 so much that its gotten stale sometimes I thought I would get SOTFS. Also Forlorn armor looks sick

    submitted by /u/LuciferAdeo
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the Craziest Invasion You’ve Ever Had?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    Title pretty much. What's the craziest invasion you've ever had in Souls 2? It could crazy, sad, awful, upsetting, or just down right amazing. The only ever good invasion I've had was when some guy gave me free souls in Iron Keep, lol but that's about it. What about you guys?

    submitted by /u/mpchop
    [link] [comments]

    Ds2 Xbox 360 co op run

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    Anyone wanna do a co op run with me

    submitted by /u/kingboyce7
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed on my stream at 6pm uk time

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Anyone who's interested in helping me get through no mans wharf on my stream please head over to twitch.tv/DarkAtoms ! Also anyone who's just interested in watching me suffer my first play through 😂

    submitted by /u/dark_atoms1992
    [link] [comments]

    Oh my do I hate the Pursuer

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    Just fell in love with Dark Souls after beating remastered. I originally had SotFS and quit after the pursuer killed me over 80 times. I actually gave up and cleared the tower of flame and everyone else and just ignored him. Then I came back, kept dying, and quit playing lol. Back at it after having so much fun on DS remastered and I absolutely cannot kill this guy. He is legit harder than Nito, Lord Gywn, the Gargoyles, Gyndolwn, everyone for me. I don't know why! One time I legit parried him 8 times in a fight and I missed every. single. crossbow. shot. Then when I got him down to 2 hits I messed up and got combo'd. Pray for me because I may end up uninstalling SotFS over this dude again lol.

    If I'm having this much trouble with this guy, should I even continue? Is he optional? SotFS is kicking my ass compared to DS remastered. It's not even close.

    submitted by /u/Ren921
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment