• Breaking News

    Friday, May 15, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    What does your current PvP character look like? If your character has a back story to go with their personal fashion statement we'd like to hear that, too!

    Don't forget to check out /r/fashionsouls for all of your fashion needs.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    "an error occured while saving game attemption to save again press cancel to return to title screen "

    Posted: 15 May 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    Hi, i didnt change anything in my game files. I was just playing the game as normal when this message came up. It instantly quits my runs.

    I am on PC-SOTFS, and I have verified my game files. This happens on all runs of mine. I have (thankfully) not lost any of them yet.

    Does anybody know what to do and how to fix this? Thanks

    E; It was my antivirus. Sadly, my game files are corrupted. Thanks everybody for the input.

    submitted by /u/throwatmethebiggay
    [link] [comments]

    I hate PvP invasions

    Posted: 15 May 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    I am going to start off by saying I love these games. I have completed Dark Souls 1, 2, 3 and Bloodborne including getting the platinum trophies in both DS3 and Bloodborne.

    Now to the purpose of this post that I will get hate for...

    I don't like multiplayer in most games I will admit a large part of that is that I'm not very good. When I get invaded I do my best to just say "I don't want to fight, just leave" I swap to an empty weapon and shield slot, I sit down if I have a gesture that does it. I played through all the games except DS3 mostly offline but now I'm helping a friend through DS2 so I have to be online to summon and be summoned. What that means is that I am being invaded much more often.

    If I get invaded and they don't accept my attempts to stop I do fight them most of the time. This introduces another issue. Lag. There is SO MUCH lag in these games when it comes to PvP, I will hit someone(proven by a bloodsplat sound) and then they will teleport behind me with full health and stab me in the back. But sometimes they really annoy me either with their timing or with their actions. If they do this I get too annoyed and just kill myself so they don't get anything out of being a d*ck.

    The worst instance of this was my second playthrough of DS3 I got back up to The Ringed City DLC that I had done offline the first time because my PS+ lapsed and I couldn't play online if I wanted to. Anyway, I got up to a boss I had done before and was a bit of a b*tch but not too bad. This time however the "Spear of the Church" was named "master moog" and I realised what had happened, this boss had turned into a glitchy, laggy mess. After about 15-20 minutes I finally beat him but that fight is burned into my mind as the worst boss in the series.

    TLDR: Yes I hate PvP in the Dark Souls series but not always because I'm not good at it, mostly because there is too much lag meaning I can almost never hit anything.

    submitted by /u/dampenedhorizon
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat Dark Souls II

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    After years of trying, I did it. I can't believe it

    submitted by /u/VeggiesForTheBrekky
    [link] [comments]

    No Man's Wharf

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJJJJJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJJIIHGGVCCBBBBHHJBGGGGG

    Edit: Victory achieved 😎

    submitted by /u/CSpineMcGee
    [link] [comments]

    Coming from DS1 I really missed Onion Bro, so I had to improvise

    Posted: 15 May 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Lucatiel npc

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    How come lucatiel npc summon isn't outside of smelter demon boss in iron keep?

    submitted by /u/Ivanthrxz
    [link] [comments]

    Is the red iron twinblade or santiers spear better?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    Quick question

    Posted: 15 May 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Anybody know what Bradley's shield is called and where you can find it?

    submitted by /u/masterninja3402
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Warlock Mask

    Posted: 15 May 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Its says I cannot use it efficiently as I dont have 14 intelligence. Does this mean the armour provides no protection? or does this mean that I dont get the soul and item discovery bonus?

    submitted by /u/KitkitUnwise
    [link] [comments]

    Bonfire aesthetics and Vandrick

    Posted: 15 May 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Hey guys, so, I'm playing ds2 with the havel's set, and i want to use a hevier sword, so i saw that the royal soldier's ring +2 will drop of Velstadt in NG+, so I thought to use a bonfire ascetic, but Vendrick is close to him, would he be affected by it? (I dont want to fight him even stronger then he is).

    submitted by /u/sesusser
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy the armor in the madjula store at the start?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    I have the starter falconer gear for knights, I dont have a 100% block shield like in DS1 and wanted to upgrade my armor. Is it worth while forgoing a few early levels to save up for elite knight armor or royal solider armor? Or will I soon find better armor?

    I'm at the bit where I bought a key off a merchant to open his store

    submitted by /u/aesthetic_laker_fan
    [link] [comments]

    Summoning Phantom... Nooo

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Question about No Death No Bonfire run

    Posted: 15 May 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    hey guys, im thinking about doing a run with rules as said in post title but was also wondering, can you start a No Death No Bonfire run even with a character going into their New Game +? Or does it have to be a character that is brand new?

    submitted by /u/Curvion_Jelly
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I go after talking to the Ancient Dragon?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    I went to the frozen place and found the Ivory King, but I feel like I'm not yet ready to fight him.

    submitted by /u/AlConstanza
    [link] [comments]

    Am I doing this wrong?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    This is like my fourth time through the game, but first time in probably at least a year. I usually just run a shield/straight sword or greatsword type knight character so this time isn't really anything different from what I recall having done before. Str/dex are at 45/40 I think.

    Basically all I have left to do is Ivory King and the Pets but currently having more trouble than I ever remember having on the King in particular because I've only even been able to fight him once - the fight before that is just too hard, and I think it's because I'm not dealing enough damage. The one time I did face him out of like ten tries I still had to finish off like 4 or 5 charred knights myself because the Loyce knights were all dead. I see other people saying this shouldn't be happening, and when I watch videos of other people doing it, they're mostly mopping those fuckers up. So I'm left to conclude I'm not killing them nearly fast enough but I feel like I'm doing it as fast as I can.

    I'm mostly using a +10 Varangian SS, but I also have +10 Longsword and Broadsword if those are any better. Also a +5 Fume sword, but that seems weak compared to the others. Wondering if I should switch to a greatsword instead, but I tend to not like the slower move sets.

    submitted by /u/crom-dubh
    [link] [comments]

    Mad Warrior Spawn

    Posted: 15 May 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Hey I'm new to dark souls 2 and I'm trying to farm the mad warrior armor. I'm at belfry sol but when I get to his spawn location it's just a bunch on little blue bell boys. Am I doing something wrong? Please help.

    submitted by /u/Rastalionroar97
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone tell me where to find the great sword in ds2

    Posted: 15 May 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    If you've been recently hacked and have a broken inventory, don't delete your game save yet!

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    Greetings bearers of the corrupted inventory curse!

    First of all, I hope I'm allowed to post here the following fix. If not, I will try and find an appropriate place for this information. Mods, please let me know and I'll take it down ASAP.

    A few days ago my game save was corrupted by an invader named Hitler, who insta killed me, broke my inventory and left me unable to go to the equipment section, resulting in immediate crash of the game. I couldn't attack and I had all my items broken.

    So I decided that I can't let go of 4 WHOLE HOURS of gameplay (only half /s, I actually don't get to play games as often) and that I had to try something to fix this.

    WARNING: This MAY OR MAY NOT GET YOU SOFT BANNED. I have no idea right now. Am not responsible for any damages you might do to your game save or your account. Also, PLEASE DO NOT use the following knowledge to cheat! At least in multiplayer. The situation is enough bad already, don't be like the guy that broke your game save. Do this in Offline Mode and backup first.

    Having said that, here's how I personally fixed it. I don't know if it's the same for everyone but I assume so.

    You will need Cheat Engine. I don't really want to get into how to download and use it, you can figure it out yourself. You will also need a Dark Souls 2 SotFS Cheat Table (I play on SotFS). I used this one.

    After you load the table and the game properly, you'll have to ahead and check

    Enable -> Player -> WEAPON DATA -> Active Right hand Weapon ( I had a knight with a sword in my right hand). Here I found a weird value. In my case it was 4, I assume you will find something similar. I'm not sure why, but that was what made my game crash. Change that value to a 0. This should fix it I think. Go to your game and save.

    Now this is the part where I'm pretty sure there's a higher risk of getting banned. If you really want, you can also repair your items with this method, but i'm not sure if I recommend it. However I'll stop here for now, since it's optional and you can still play the game at least. There's also an option for a +14 Crash protection if you're interested.

    That should be it! Let me know if this worked for anyone at all. I don't want to get into specifics too much since this could get removed.

    Good luck!

    submitted by /u/ayyLmaoNow
    [link] [comments]

    I need help!

    Posted: 15 May 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    I don't know where to go, I've just killed the giant spider boss

    submitted by /u/Emil-Sama_
    [link] [comments]

    I can only use the touch pad when i play dark soul 2 scholar of the first sin

    Posted: 15 May 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    I can't use any buttons in the game the only thing I can do is use the touchpad and I can only attack and move my camera please help me solve this problem.By the way, I have a ps4 controller and I play on pc.

    submitted by /u/Azerty180
    [link] [comments]

    So, my first time playing DS2...

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    I'm not gonna lie my fellow cursed, but I've been playing the game only because My GF loves the Fromsoftware saga of games, specially Bloodborne, and she managed to make me play DS2, the aventure has been tough, yet I've been able to pull through, she guided me well, she has been like a Navi to me being link, and she said that I was ready to Beat the fume knight, it took me like 3 or 4 hours, she was with me the whole time, she couldn't do it, and today I Bested the Fume Knight, first time we crossed swords, and got him down, and I am impressed because of the posts about that boss, specially because I had the Bad luck of not knowing about the healers he had and I could not take them away, good thing I had that small area... But yeah, I just wanted to share My experience so far, I Will update after I finish all the game. And thanks a lot babygirl, I love you lots.

    submitted by /u/EdgarQuest
    [link] [comments]

    Solid Quick location breakdown videos?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    So I've just recently started playing this game again for the first time in a while. I was wondering if there were any videos that broke down locations and all the good items you can pick up in a quick manner. I feel like I'm always missing loot but at the same time most videos of locations are 15+ minutes which is too long since I wanna see overviews of all the areas.

    submitted by /u/Moose334
    [link] [comments]

    First playthrough, pre-Smelter Demon, any advices?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    I have a bastard sword +7, and my attributes are in the images.. A few questions,

    I think I need a magic or lightning weapon in order to defeat the smelter demon, how can I get those kind of weapons? McDuff infuses things but it only gives extra 12 magic damage.

    Should I let McDuffy infuse my weapons, does it have any downsides?

    I haven't used any magic even in the ds1, don't know how to use it. Should I invest in intelligence to use some magic?

    Is my build OK? Which attributes should I focus on from now on?

    Any armor suggestions? Should I level up my vitality to carry some heavier armor?

    Any suggestion about weapons? I believe bastard sword is a very good weapon, but I want to use different things in my playthrough, is there a limit on how many weapons you can get to the max tier? If not, can you suggest me some other cool weapons according to my build? Also I haven't used any boss souls yet, is there any good weapon/armor/shield that I can get with those souls? These are the ones I have defeated: Last Giant, Pursuer, Dragonrider, Old Dragonslayer, Flexile Sentry, Ruin Sentinel, Belfry Gargoyle, Lost Sinner, Skeleton Lord, Covetous Demon, Queen Mytha.

    https://imgur.com/a/HlPKfF7

    submitted by /u/pixelseus7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment