• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    What does your current PvP character look like? If your character has a back story to go with their personal fashion statement we'd like to hear that, too!

    Don't forget to check out /r/fashionsouls for all of your fashion needs.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My nephew beat Fume Knight

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Just wanted to mention that my 9 year old nephew beat Fume Knight today. I'm very proud of him.

    No summons, no shield, Havel helm and armor, no gloves, I don't remember the pants, but it was something light, and +5 dragon tooth. Soul level is one hundred something.

    submitted by /u/UncleOval
    [link] [comments]

    What should I infuse sainters spear with if I have these stats?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    (Dex: 40) (Int:50) (Str:40) (Faith:40) So what's the best infusion to max my damage? Or should I not infuse at all.

    submitted by /u/Reeksofsteelwolf
    [link] [comments]

    Extra gaming time projects

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    While I have in mind DS2 specifically, I should also note that I picked up OOTP 21 (a huge time suck for me) and have taken my first steps with the Remaster on switch (struggling with muscle memory. Don't like the form factors)

    For DS2 I've been working on a few mini-guides (the Gutter early plus a more detailed Everything Possible Before a Boss and a Beginner's Battlemage (cheesy mode) guide)

    But the primary time suck is project 753. Exactly what it sounds like. A SL 753 character. With the real intention of taking it into NG+.

    Why 753? Flynn's Ring. Max out everything else. VIT stays at 14.

    I'd estimate another 20 hours to go here.

    Never did get the chance to really play with unpatched DS2 on my PS3. It died on me sadly before I got more than one run done. But yeah, Great Lightning Spear is seriously broken. Not news, but something worth seeing for yourself.

    submitted by /u/rnj1a
    [link] [comments]

    Glitch

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    I'm playing dark souls 2 and all of the enemies keep respawning. I've beaten the stone golems at heides tower of flame like 50 times. I've heard they stop respawning after 10. Do you guys know what is happening?

    submitted by /u/SkirtNinja
    [link] [comments]

    So, it seems like i missed a significant boss in my first run

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    >! I just finished my second run through the game and this time i was smart enough to kill the Throne Watcher/Defender before getting the Giants Kinship so i wouldn't have to face Nashandra directly afterwards like it happened to me in my first run. !<

    >! But boy, how surprised (or maybe shocked is the right word) i was when Aldia appeared as a enemy infront of me! I would have never thought that it would make a difference wether you kill Vendrick or Nashandra first. Luckily i got help from a golden Phantom, who dealt six times my damage (which isn't really hard if the highest damage you deal is 50...) I wonder how painful it would have been in my first run, after spending dozens of effigys on Nashandra just to get smashed by Aldia afterwards. !<

    Did anyone else had this experience too or is it just me who was totally striked by that unexpected fight? !<

    submitted by /u/T_T_Kreischwurst
    [link] [comments]

    Which DLC to start?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    So just the other day I defeated Nashandra. Today, I decided I would do the DLCs. My question is: Which one should I start with?

    submitted by /u/ThatBoioTaloon
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] PSA: Hacker glitching save files in the Arena (SotFS)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    I was just playing in the arena at Undead Purgatory. I got paired with a character named "Hitler", with a red name. As soon is i was summoned to the arena, he killed my character, broke all my equipment, gave me tons of souls and made my game crash. Now everytime i try to play the game, it crashes. My character is lost. All my time went straight to the trash.

    This is his steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199044543975/

    Notice the ammount of hate mail he's getting. Notice his damn profile description: "Helping people to drop the game".

    What am i supposed to do now? I just contacted Bandai but i don't have any hope of getting my save back.

    Anyways, avoid playing in the arena if you're in the PC version. If it happens to you, please send a ticket.

    Here's a screenshot of the moment it happened: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1012690662466780548/BB446B1592443A46DB9239D85B30D57886F52690/

    submitted by /u/ground_is_lava
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game dead? Kinda feels that way

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    I never see people's summon signs really. Is there some sort of community secret i dont know about? Does everyone just all have the name engraved ring and theres a community agreed god that everyone uses, kinda like how a lot of ppl go to SL 120?

    submitted by /u/TheGreaseKING
    [link] [comments]

    Is this just me or...

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Anybody else feel sad when fighting Aldia, or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/masterninja3402
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help me with the fine knight boss fight I can’t beat it for the life of me

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I'm in NA on ps3 on the lowermost floor bonfire SM 2.45m

    submitted by /u/AlaskanKake
    [link] [comments]

    I really hate Dark Spirits

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    First, Armorer Dennis whacks my ass over and over again (might have been partly due to me running around with a non-upgraded weapon and only really leveling ADP up to that point), then, after I decided to give it a rest and ignore that sucker, I had a fairly good time, and now in the Hunter's Copse, just past the bridge leading to the Demon's Purgatory, there's a freaking unnamed Dark Spirit that just beats me into submission.

    Already took me 10-ish hours to finally get into the game (I really only could play one hour at a time because I didn't enjoy playing too much), and now I am facing these Dark Spirits that seem to try and emulate the PvP aspect of the game in a PvE scenario which I am really not too fond of.

    Sure, I'll eventually get past it, and it'll feel good once I get past it, but it is really taking my motivation down a peg. Just a bit of a rant on my part, have a nice day.

    submitted by /u/Voeglein
    [link] [comments]

    Tips before buying DS2?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Dark Souls 2 is on sale on PS4. Any tips I need to know before I get the game? Thanks

    submitted by /u/PhoneID
    [link] [comments]

    Red iron twin blade

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    What is the best infusion for twin blade?

    submitted by /u/David5904
    [link] [comments]

    Infusing greatswords?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    What should I infuse my powerstance greatswords with if anything? On a pure strength build

    submitted by /u/MaziMuzi
    [link] [comments]

    [Co-op][PC][Original DS2][SM: 2.75 Million/Tier 36] Ivory King's Knights Grind (have Name-engraved Ring)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    I'm currently grinding Charred Loyce Knights for Loyce Souls in the original dark souls 2, and it would be nice if there's someone willing to grind with me. I'm fine with either being the host or the summon. If we use the name-engraved ring, just choose the first one.

    Also I don't mind helping on other bosses/areas too. I can help in any area except for the fire and poison DLCs since I haven't explored and gotten any bonfires there yet. Actually I've never went to those two DLC areas yet.

    submitted by /u/VoluntaryMacer
    [link] [comments]

    General soul level

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    In DS3, the general soul level used for most pvp and such is ~120. I was wondering if there was something similar for DS2, because im SL ~140 and the FEL area is kicking my ass, yet i can never find any one to help me.

    submitted by /u/CurriorSix
    [link] [comments]

    Summoning is definitely the easy mode.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    So I finished DS1 lone wolf style, then I played it with a friend from zero to finish. Now after I've done the same with SotfS I am absolutely convinced that DS definitely has the much sought after "easy mode".

    In fact I would say that playing with a random player is "easy mode" and playing consistently with an experience player is "very easy mode". So many levels, so many tough bosses just become trivial, I almost feel like I ruined my friend's experience by approaching it like this.

    Strangely enough one of the toughest bosses was the Cave of the Dead boss, just cause it was so unusual after so many bosses, we need to re-adjust a bit our approach for them, but bosses like Sir Alonne, Twin Tigers or Sinh did not bother us that much.

    Only the Fume Knight was still a tough shell and the Ancient Dragon needed some re-adjustment.

    submitted by /u/MeSmeshFruit
    [link] [comments]

    Recently started playing ds2 and I just beat the mirror knight. At this point, so long after release, is there any point in trying to get summoned by the mirror knight? Are people still playing that segment? What soul memory should I be (currently at soul memory 1.4 mil)?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Can’t log into game server (PS4)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    I recently just downloaded Dark Souls 2 however I can't connect to the game server. I do have PS+ and have tried exiting the game and retrying.

    This is my first time playing this game..will I lose out if I play offline mode??

    submitted by /u/svt_moonwalker
    [link] [comments]

    I had such an amazing encounter with an invader today!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    My hands are still shaking! Aynway

    Guys, I met such an amazing person today! I was at Iron Keep, you know, as usual, trying to get a Heide Knight sword from killing Alonne Knights -- I really need one! -- and this guy invades me

    He was wearing some scary ass armor, I was like wtf he's gonna kill me... what do I do!

    But no! He bowed before me, I bowed before him back, he bowed again, I was like, okay, I bowed again, then he waved me, I waved him back, then he praised the sun, and I was like, brooo, I'll praise the sun too!

    Then he dropped me some goodies, and I mean some REALLY good shit! I didn't know poison binoculars were a thing in this game!

    Then he put some prism stones to the ground to spell 'honor is everything' and jumped into lava!

    Out of nowhere all once-before enemies started to dance, Alonne Captain was crying but danced anyway, lava turned into water -- poor guy from before but whatever -- Emerald Herald came and said fuck this quest of yours, just dance bro and I started putting those moves man it felt real bro.

    P.S. no sword still and my game is crashing for some reason :/

    submitted by /u/themissingcomponent
    [link] [comments]

    Co-op/Invading

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    What's the best soul memory for playing multiplayer? I'm trying to level up the Praise the Sun covenant and I can't find anyone to co-op... Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/MettMJ
    [link] [comments]

    Co-op run help.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    So I got my uncle souls 2 and 3 after I FINALLY got him playing 1. And he loved it. So we are going to go though the rest of the series.

    Heres where it gets tricky though. I had to carry him pretty hard though the first half of 1. No problem, I love one and know it in and out. I DO NOT know 2 that well AT ALL. It was my least favorite souls games, and hate it mechanically. But we were gonna do it, and souls 2 is still a good game in its own right. Ive only ever beaten the game once.

    So basically what are good routes and .......practices(for lack of a better word) for a full co-op run? Preferably ones that make the game a little more easy, as Im just not going to be able to carry him like I did in one. We are playing on SOTFS. I know to keep an eye on soul memory.

    Also whats a good starting point/refrance for an int build? Or an int/dex build? Thats what my uncel was thinking of doing, and ive never played with magic that much in 2.

    submitted by /u/fgcash
    [link] [comments]

    Cursed painting in the castle.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Is the cursed painting in the main castle a similar thing to the painted world in DS1??

    submitted by /u/Gaukster97
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment