• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 7, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Gather 'round the bonfire.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Gather 'round the bonfire.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Gather 'round the bonfire.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:09 PM PST

    Welcome to the bonfire, our weekly off topic thread.

    This is a place where anyone can talk about anything unrelated to Dark Souls and get to know your fellow undead a bit better.

    Please be respectful and follow reddiquette.

    What's keeping you from going hollow these days?


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I just realized I "got gud"

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:24 AM PST

    I was replaying ds2 this week when I got to fume knight and I immediately got scared since the first time I played the game it took me approximately 6 months to beat the son of a velstadt's mother. But now after almost a year playing this game I managed to beat him without even taking damage and it felt so amazing to win so effortlessly against a guy that killed me so many times before

    submitted by /u/StevieX1
    [link] [comments]

    To vikings_fan428 who keeps invading me or my hosts in Drangleic Castle...

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:19 PM PST

    Howdy! I beat you a couple of times, mostly you beat me. It's been a pleasure dueling you while I farm Sunlight Medals. You're an excellent player. Until next time

    submitted by /u/napo_simba
    [link] [comments]

    After 100s of Hours in Drangleic...

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:07 AM PST

    ...I finally pulled the lever.

    submitted by /u/robotmonkeysock
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat Fume Knight

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:37 AM PST

    Wow, fume knight was a major pain I hit a wall between him and the blue smelter demon (who is not as hard, but the run to him from the bonfire makes it 10x harder for me, at least I could keep throwing myself at fume knight until I got him). Beat him after 36 deaths, and I think it was the most satisfying win of the whole game.

    Now onto blue smelter demon before Sir Alonne 😭

    submitted by /u/adamthegreat14
    [link] [comments]

    Most frustrating ds game

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:16 AM PST

    I've been making my way through the ds games the last few months. Started with ds3 then dsr now on sotfs and I just don't find it fun. Its feels like I'm just suffering through it. I beat the base game and am now on the dlc which seems like it is just the most aggravating parts of the games. Shulvan city is made up of enemies that poison and corrode armor with a stupid puzzle of lowering and raising buildings. I tried to just go to the other dlc but that one seems equally as annoying. A constant fog u cant see through. Im sure I haven't given myself enough time to figure it out. I'm trying my best to do a blind playthrough but I really just dont care to continue playing this game. I've put 65 hours into my character but I think I'm going back to dsr for a second playthrough. I know this is a rant but I just wanted to vent and this seems like the place to do it.

    Edit: took a break and got something to eat, going to give it another shot. It is a fun game but seems to be more difficult for me than the other games.

    submitted by /u/Oddyss147
    [link] [comments]

    Gravity works in mysterious ways

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:01 PM PST

    I’m stuck on Fume Knight

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:06 AM PST

    I'm really sucking at getting good on my own. I've just tanked my way through the entire game and can't do that with him. Is there an easier way to do it with summons? With the two NPCs, that's the only way I can get his health below halfway. Can you heal NPCs?

    submitted by /u/SanDimas1988
    [link] [comments]

    Best spear for STR build? (40/20)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:32 PM PST

    I will use the +10 Longsword as main weapon and a spear as a backup. Most spears scale better with DEX, but I will upgrade more STR. Should I use the pike, for it's C scaling in STR? Maybe the Stone Soldier Spear, later?

    submitted by /u/CellanKnight
    [link] [comments]

    Yay, I beat ds2 without dying and using bonfires to get the special rings��.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:30 PM PST

    A few weeks ago I made a post about how I rolled off at the nashandra bossfight during this challenge but now I finally did it. I took a break for 2.5 weeks and did it first try when I came back😀.

    submitted by /u/traitoooor
    [link] [comments]

    Any Xbox gamers who can take me through the DLC?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:02 AM PST

    It's been a while since I've played but I've still not completed the DLC this is the last souls game I've got to completely finish, I've avoided all Co-op until now. None of my friends have DS2 so if anyone can be bothered I wouldn't mind the help. I'm around SL 2560000 (not really sure how the SL Cap works)

    submitted by /u/Itjustbelike_that
    [link] [comments]

    Dex Build

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:00 PM PST

    Does anybody have a good dex build for a level 261?

    submitted by /u/APinkSquid
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to help me with the Ancient Dragon?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:29 PM PST

    I'm getting wrecked and super pissed. This boss has already killed me more times than any other boss in the entire game x2. Pls halp :(

    SL: ~1.8 million souls

    System: PC

    Location: Main Dragon Shrine bonfire

    UPDATE: Still can't beat it. I think all the knights are permanently dead now because I've killed them too many times trying to reach the fog door. I finally did get one summon and but they black crystal'd out immediately.

    submitted by /u/ThaBigSean
    [link] [comments]

    Vendrick achievement glitched?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:56 PM PST

    I beat Vendrick, got his soul and armor, and did his memory, and the achievement still didn't pop. Am I just screwed?

    submitted by /u/zstrafekiller
    [link] [comments]

    Help with NPCs in iron keep

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:47 AM PST

    THEY HAVE INFINITE HEALTH!!!!

    submitted by /u/The-True-Apex-Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks for Return to Drangleic

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:15 PM PST

    Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who participated in the event. Here's a quick rundown of my (mis)adventures over the past week:

    I used a new character I had created in anticipation just for this event (SL 150, 1,5M SM) and got her to Wretch-status (100 hosts killed) in only 2-3 days, that's how incredibly active the game was. 198 invasions altogether, most back to back to back, almost zero waiting regardless of area. It really made it feel like the early days.

    Also, sorry to the few whom I killed several times in various areas: they just seemed to end up in the same places as I. A few of them I gave effigies to and lit their way to the boss with a torch.

    Also, one player appeared to have a hard time in Drangleic Castle, so I dropped them a seed and we killed everything together before I killed myself as they went through the boss fog, it was awesome.

    Oh, and ggs to the infinite hp script kiddy I killed in the Wharf via water/gravity lol.

    I didn't know this at the time, but I also got invaded by one of the most infamous ds2 hackers in FoFG. I noticed something was up when his Ivory King UGS had the blue glow on all the time, but luckily he just Black Crystaled after we gestured. I guess he was looking for someone specific. I later looked up his name and discovered that he was a pretty well-known hacker.

    I also got tons of fun, weird, and exciting footage recorded, including some gank spanks, excellent duels (especially one dude in Dragon Shrine, I think we fought 5 times and I won 2 and lost 3, he was incredible), and goofy invasions.

    So thanks, everyone! To me, this was the best RtD yet. See you in Return to Yharnam (10th March onwards)!

    submitted by /u/Jinxed_Scrub
    [link] [comments]

    Is the platinum hard? How much farming does it envolve?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:38 AM PST

    I got the platinum trophy for DS1, DS3 and sekiro, it wasn't easy, mostly because of that freaking silver knight grind in DS3, besides that everything was easy

    Now I have to get the platinum at this game, and finish bloodborne before elden ring comes out

    How hard it was for you? How much farming do you have to do? How many times do you have to finish the game?

    I really hope it's easy, otherwise I will not be able to concentrate entirely on elden ring

    submitted by /u/Pig_2608
    [link] [comments]

    Summoning etiquette

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:52 PM PST

    My one rule and i think its pretty fair is.

    Please dont summon somebody after you aggroed every single enemy in the area and they are congregated around the summon spot.

    It aint cool and is a waste of my time and yours since i cant help you when i get insta ganked the second i spawn

    submitted by /u/Supersaiya13
    [link] [comments]

    First ever play through of Dark Souls 2.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:43 PM PST

    I finished my first run through Dark Souls 2. I didn't like it as much DS1 but it was a solid story and I'm glad I played it.

    submitted by /u/Manbearted
    [link] [comments]

    Almost there..

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:29 PM PST

    Good new's everyone! I have finally got the Iron Crown and the Crown of the Sunken King.. all I need is the crown of the Ivory King.. already beat The King's pet.. found 2 out of the 3 knights.. man I gotta say I'm really REALLY nervous..

    submitted by /u/ZaezilElric
    [link] [comments]

    After 90 some hours on these 3 playthroughs (not my first 3 however) I have finally achieved the Platinum Trophy.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:53 PM PST

    What a ride!! I love this game!!

    I've also done Demon's Souls and Dark Souls Remastered so far!!

    Now on to Bloodborne.

    Was going to do Dark Souls 3, but I decided on release order so that I am in sync with Return To Yharnam!!

    3 games down, 3 to go before Elden Ring!

    https://imgur.com/zgiY35b.jpg

    submitted by /u/bobyevil
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment