• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 15, 2020

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Salty Sunday.

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Salty Sunday.


    /r/DarkSouls - Salty Sunday.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    Today's Salty Sunday is brought to you by the Bed of Chaos

    Being Gravelorded in Anor Londo? Died to Bed Of Chaos for the 100th time? Checked your phone for a second, only to run off a cliff and lose your bloodstain?

    Grab a spoon and watch your blood pressure soar! All complaints are welcome here. Just keep things civil and follow the Posting Guidelines in the sidebar.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Sunbro cosplay!!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    My second dark souls cosplay, Solaire of Astora! Praise the Sun guys and stay safe out there!

    Solaire of astora cosplayer

    submitted by /u/Dovahcrafts
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Chasm of the Abyss a warpable bonfire?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    It's kinda weird that all the DLC bonfires are warpable but this one is particularly strange, since it just takes you to the Manus arena. What's the point in being able to warp here?

    submitted by /u/ThermalFlask
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get dark souls remastered?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    I've played and beaten ds3, bloodborne and sekiro and I loved every second of those games. I loved the fast combat. I've been wanting to play dark souls remastered for a while but I'm a bit intimidated because I heard this is a lot more difficult and less forgiving than the previous from soft games I've played. Things like not being able to fast travel, the slow combat and bonfires being so far away from bosses makes me nervous that I'll get to frustrated with the game and quit.

    submitted by /u/George2678
    [link] [comments]

    New Bonfire Tattoo

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/vjUlz6D

    Done by the incredibly talented and badass Ellie at Unkindness Art in Richmond, VA.

    "Don't you dare go Hollow." is my favorite quote from Dark Souls. Don't lose your drive. Don't lose hope. Don't go Hollow.

    submitted by /u/thebeanpowder
    [link] [comments]

    Its been a really fun month... I've finally marathoned all achievements in the Dark Souls trilogy!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    It took 30 hours for DS1, 35 hours for DS2 and 24 hours for DS3. Boy did doing all these amazing games have to offer all in a row give me an even greater appreciation for one of my favorite series.

    https://imgur.com/a/EXEmY8U

    (Skeiro was done separately when it was released) Can't wait to do it again when Elden Ring comes out!

    submitted by /u/MrRSherman
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Kalameet with consumable items at SL1

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Naked fuck throws stuff at big angry dragon until it dies. He also cuts its tail. And he also gets hit four times to make the dragon think it has a chance.

    https://youtu.be/wbfyOWzMHpM

    submitted by /u/astorascrub
    [link] [comments]

    Even the most extreme dark souls players have used cheese to defeat a particularly hard boss.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    What is your favorite cheese tactic? How did it save your skin?

    submitted by /u/jimbo_the_mighty
    [link] [comments]

    I've completed my first playthrough!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Is it worth leveling up my strength to 32 just so I can wield the Black Knight Greatsword? Basically ignoring vitality and endurance for a while

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    Darkroot Garden,the catacombs or Sens fortress first?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    I'm not sure what is the easiest.I'm new to ds 1.I'm playing the remastered version of the game

    submitted by /u/dsboiii123
    [link] [comments]

    Dark souls noob here

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    So recently I've had the pleasure of getting into the dark soul's trilogy and lore. But in all honestly, I'm looking for some guidance. I've watch hours upon hours and I still don't really have much understanding of basic things. I understand gywn and the first flame and the history of dark souls and certain concepts. but small things like why do some bosses choose to fight you like Ornstein and smoung? why is gywnevere being guarded by them? I'm so confused about just how the basic world functioned before the world became how it is. I've watch Vatti and Mitch L on youtube a lot but like I just don't get how things were. I know it sounds dumb but like I'm confused. why is almost everyone but humans against the chosen undead? why is qualaag guarding the bell and what happened to Gwynevere if she was just an illusion ?

    submitted by /u/jsanluis3247
    [link] [comments]

    I kill Dragon Rider with Poison

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    Gaping Dragon

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    I've skipped all the sewer/blighttown part, but i went there again just to see how it was going (it's the first time i played in months). So, i got in the fight with the dragon but i forgot to kill the "priest" (guy with the trident), he keep throwing magic at me, making impossible to win. Then i killed him and the battle was very easy.

    submitted by /u/robozao2escape
    [link] [comments]

    I accidentally betrayed the forest hunter covenant and I am worried I'm now going to miss good stuff.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    I thought those npc were hostile, I promise it was not my intention to kill my mates. Am I gonna have bad karma now :'( what's the repercussion

    submitted by /u/OGTDani
    [link] [comments]

    I love Dark Souls, and I love online play, I've never enjoyed anything more. But...

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    I've never played DS2 or DS3 pvp. Is it any better? As much as I love DS1, I'm getting a little tired of all the cheap pvp builds and tricks. Lately I'm seeing super protective and poise builds that are made to endure until they can get in cheap backstab. I don't mean to complain, I just miss some good, classic ds pvp sometimes. Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/ones0nicpotato
    [link] [comments]

    Is playing above 70% weight worth it? [Looking for help with 2-Handed/Miracle build]

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    My biggest focus so far has been avoiding the 70% weight because of the slower tumble.

    That being said, I've never actually considered the real benefits of the armor increase involved in going over 70%.

    My goal for a weapon too, is that of a heavier 2-Handed, or great sword.

    My play style so far has been the Broad Sword, too handed, and when needed I have a talisman on my left hand for a quick Heal.

    I havent levelled faith much because I'm worried about the longevity of a Str/Agi focused talisman wielder..

    Thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/TheTomatoAndPotato
    [link] [comments]

    Mr. Platinum wants to help you in jolly cooperation! (Xbox one)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Hello everybody, just a simple man here who is trying to Platinum the game!

    Currently I just need 7 more sunlight medals! So who needs help? We'll set up a password and join in jolly cooperation.

    submitted by /u/tombrady365
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] I'm sorta stuck in blight town

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    So I've ran out of all my purple moss and blooming clumps. I was wondering if someone could go get some clumps so I may continue exploring the swamp.

    submitted by /u/Snake------Eater
    [link] [comments]

    I guess i'm the bonewheel now.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Finished Dark Souls for the First Time

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Recently, me and my friend decided to play through the Dark Souls series together. I had only really played Dark Souls 2 in the past, and my friend having only played very small amounts. We took it in turns playing, so after every death we'd swap the controller over.

    After alot of frustration and shouting at each other (46 hours worth) we finally finished the game for the first time, and we feel... relieved

    Honestly, we had so much fun, and took a few trips down the lore video well on YouTube.

    Attached a link to which bosses Kane and I defeated.

    (I think we both cried to Gwyn's theme)

    Boss List

    submitted by /u/PineappleWoe
    [link] [comments]

    I killed Smough for the first time. And I have it recorded :D

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    well, I was nervous as hell, but I stayed alert and tried to be "humble" and not greedy with my attacks and I finally did it.

    Here it is, 60 second twitch clip: https://clips.twitch.tv/BrightLitigiousNightingaleSwiftRage

    submitted by /u/denierCZ
    [link] [comments]

    solaire questline

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    I am attempting to complete solaires quest line but have run into a problem. When i got to Anor Londo he wasn't by the bonfire and i don't know why. I have talked to hime every time i got a chance and i became a chaos servant as soon as possible to help him. This is my first play through so I'm sorry if its obvious but i don't know whats went wrong. Do you know why he's not at the bonfire?

    submitted by /u/Ace0fClubz
    [link] [comments]

    Instant karma for my darkwraith in progress

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    https://streamable.com/qbt74

    I already killed Solaire. I plan to wear his shield on invasions so people know he's dead in my world 🤡🔥🌎

    submitted by /u/mf_workphone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment