• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 27, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 I wrote a short poem about my new favourite location

    Dark Souls 2 I wrote a short poem about my new favourite location


    I wrote a short poem about my new favourite location

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:05 AM PST

    Bloodstains are red

    Mushrooms glow blue

    Shrine of Amana

    clearly doesn't love you.

    submitted by /u/Skejcia
    [link] [comments]

    WhyIplaydarksouls

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:23 AM PST

    Dueled (Brotherhood of Blood) with a player named WhyIplaydarksouls, and this motherfucker parried me without killing me so we could keep fighting. We each gave a bow after this, and he killed me in the end. But I'll be goddamned if it isn't more fun to fight someone who wants to fight instead of kill you immediately.

    Just wanted to share my experience. WhyIplaydarksouls, you're a bro.

    Praise The Sun!

    submitted by /u/Fatpatty1211
    [link] [comments]

    I just lost over 200,000 souls, and I want to die

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:40 AM PST

    It did teach me one thing, and reminded me of another thing, though: It taught me that Alonne Knight and Flame Lizard collabs are NOT to be underestimated, and it reminded me that the second you become sloppy/careless/greedy in these games, you die.

    submitted by /u/fowl_fark
    [link] [comments]

    Huntsmans copse

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:52 AM PST

    Minor spoilers ahead

    Huntsmans copse is one of the areas that really makes me appreciate dark souls 2, and the whole souls series in general. This area first had little to no effect on me, just some hollow hunters on my way to earthen peak, pretty simple. When I first went there I thought the hollows were the hunters. Later when reading about the lore of huntsmans copse I found out that those hollows weren't the hunters, but the hunted, and that ones you kill when entering the area are just trying to escape, then you cut them down thinking they will kill you. The copse is a great representation of a fairly big theme of dark souls, how people respond. The iron king responded to the hollow outbreak with panic and ordered hunts to eradicate the hollows.

    TLDR: I like huntsmans copse because at first impression it is something completely different then what it truly is, and it involves backstory on how people reacted to the initial hollowing issues.

    submitted by /u/ArbaneFajyre
    [link] [comments]

    FINALLY FINISHED NG+2 ��

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:58 AM PST

    hurrah for message! therefore, try message!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:15 PM PST

    Need help for Nashandra

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 02:36 PM PST

    Tried 13 times and failed, I play on Xbox new, I'm on NG+, my gamer tag is BloodyDragon735, my SM is 7.15 million

    submitted by /u/BloodyDragon735
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for new dex weapon suggestions

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:26 PM PST

    I'm SL 122, Vig: 30 / End: 20 / Str: 21 / Dex: 44 / Adp: 32

    I'm using power stance dual +6 Falchions atm, but I don't want them to be my end game setup. I've read some about rapiers but I'm hesitant. Is Ricard's rapier better than the standard Rapier? If i start upgrading Rapiers, are there any good infusions for them?

    Also I'm not thrilled at the idea idea of investing too much in a broken weapon (rapiers) so I'm wondering if y'all could suggest alternatives. The Warped sword looks cool. I also would like to stick with power stances. thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/napo_simba
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best covenant and more active place for SM 1.2M?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:00 PM PST

    Don't know if I am late for the boost of Return to Drangleic, but only now I managed to get my build more or less right. Anyway, my SM is currently 1.2M, and I wanted to know what areas are the more active to online, be it co-op and PvP, and if there is a specific more active covenant.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Lord_M_G_Albo
    [link] [comments]

    Plz help with skeleton lords

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 02:54 PM PST

    My Sm is 578000 PC

    submitted by /u/The-True-Apex-Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Active sm for Smelter?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:26 AM PST

    Sitting at 350k sm trying to farm sunlight medals with covetous demon. I think I'm in some sort of weird sm dead zone because summons are extremely slow in all the areas supposedly active. Warp menu is telling me that Bastille/Sinners Rise and Harvest Valley/Earthen Peak are both active, but it doesnt seem like it. I'm thinking I'll just bump my sm up to smelter since its a fun fight and alot of people summon for it.

    Also open to suggestions if anyone else is getting alot of activity somewhere else near my sm. PC SOTFS btw.

    submitted by /u/HolderofSanity
    [link] [comments]

    Equip Load Question

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:07 PM PST

    Hey guys quick question. I'm making a new build and I can get my equip load to exaclty %30.0. I was wondering if the lowered stamina regen kicks in at %30.0 or %30.1 equip load

    submitted by /u/Jacketel
    [link] [comments]

    Is Mundane actually worth it PVE wise?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:45 AM PST

    I like the system of levelling all stats the same and getting a huge bonus with Mundane infusion, however, i've only seen people use Mundane in PvP (and with Santier Spear in the old days when it was broken), it is worth on PvE?

    submitted by /u/1Dott
    [link] [comments]

    I defeated the Throne Watcher and the Throne Defender in Throne of Want, but nothing more happens. Did I forgot something?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:13 PM PST

    I need a build

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:13 AM PST

    I have over 500 hours on the 1st and 3rd dark souls and now I am going back to play ds2 I need builds for this I have little experience with this game but would like any build weather it be magic strength dex I only play pve

    submitted by /u/MiddleweaponX
    [link] [comments]

    Trilogy Run

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:36 AM PST

    I'm doing a dark souls 1-3 trilogy run. Suggest a name for my character for the entire run and suggest a class for each game cause i wanna see if i can survive based on reddit builds Edit: challenges are also accepted but not guaranteed if i will do them

    submitted by /u/timmy567840
    [link] [comments]

    Can't connect to server ps4

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 09:19 PM PST

    Anyone else having issues? Went to summon someone and got disconnected, I'm online and other apps/games work but dks2 I keep getting Failed to log into game server 🤔

    submitted by /u/Comet_D_Monkey
    [link] [comments]

    Best bosses for co-op? (PS4, SM = 2 mil)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 02:44 PM PST

    RTD has been fun as hell and I've been having a great time giving Dark Souls 2 another chance. It's really grown on me.

    I'm trying to get the platinum for this one. I haven't tackled the DLCs yet, and I'm mopping up some random bosses here and there.

    Should I just go into the DLCs and get summoned there? Has there been a lot of activity? I felt like things have dropped off once I got to LGK and onward.

    submitted by /u/volition_vx
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat Fume Knight and Sir Alonne for the first time!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:18 PM PST

    I've played a lot of Dark Souls. Beaten DS1 the most. Played DS3 probably 180-200 hours. 100% on Sekiro And beaten DS: SotFS twice without dlc. I decided to play DS2 again because I've kinda neglected the DLCs. Man, these DLCs are amazing. Eleum Loyce has to be one of my favorite areas in the series for level design. until frigid outskirts (fuck that shit). And fume/sir alonne are two of the funnest bosses I've faced in the entire series. The perfect ratio of challenge to fun. So good. This game can get frustrating with excess enemies in these areas "designed for coop" but these bosses are top tier. Loving it. Sir Alonne just had my heat racing unlike I've felt since my first playthroughs of these games

    submitted by /u/MPanthony2
    [link] [comments]

    I had no idea if you waited too long on the bridge to dragon shrine a dragon lands on it and breaks it

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:00 PM PST

    I keep finding new stuff about this game after all this time haha

    submitted by /u/Christmas_97
    [link] [comments]

    DLC POSSIBLE ?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:54 AM PST

    Hi,

    If i buy the season pass on Ps3, will the dlcs be activated or I need to starts a New character ?

    submitted by /u/Sora_Tsuki
    [link] [comments]

    IS anyone else having current problems with the DS2 game server?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 09:26 PM PST

    I'm getting a failed to login message over and over and seem unable to access bandainamco support, is this happening to everyone right now?

    submitted by /u/Paradox4life
    [link] [comments]

    Is a strength/faith build viable in pvp?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:19 AM PST

    All the strength weapons I've used seem really slow and predictable. And miracles seem a bit underwhelming as far as their damage output. I mostly just want to get Wrath of the Gods for my sunbro character without going to ng++. Any time I invade as a Blue Sentinel I just get spanked lol

    submitted by /u/DecoyOctopus7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment