• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 30, 2020

    Dark Souls Drawing of Artorias I did

    Dark Souls Drawing of Artorias I did


    Drawing of Artorias I did

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:28 PM PST

    I FINALLY FINISHED DARK SOULS

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 11:56 AM PST

    Yes,I finally finished dark souls for the first time along with the dlc and defeated all the bosses,took me about 46 hrs to do it

    submitted by /u/Princedingusthe1
    [link] [comments]

    From Software was dropping hints about a future franchise back in 1997

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:31 PM PST

    https://i.redd.it/0fnluxhi1sd41.jpg

    Found this in the /r/armoredcore sub.

    I'm sure it's not uncommon knowledge here but From likes to recycle concepts from different games. The Moonlight Greatsword, for example, is based directly on MOONLIGHT which is a recurring weapon through the AC series that the Greatsword mimics a particular move from (the energy wave).

    Wonder what other things they've thrown in the DS series that they were already using back in AC. It's pretty cool to think about.

    submitted by /u/rx2893
    [link] [comments]

    I saw someone’s darksign heres mine and my summon sign

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 05:49 PM PST

    I'm still finding new things, almost 10 years later.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:31 PM PST

    With almost 300 hours in dark souls, between the original and the remaster, I have never come across a vagrant until today. In the crystal cave I noticed a black phantom vagrant, which I now understand is the most rare type, on the invisible walkway that leads to the blue titanite slab. After about 20 minutes I figured out how to get to it and was promptly destroyed by a couple of long range attacks. Disappointed in myself for not being able to kill the only vagrant I've ever seen in the game, but amazed that almost 10 years later there's still something new to me in this game.

    submitted by /u/thewinkleboss
    [link] [comments]

    Black Knight drawing

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:14 AM PST

    I made a drawing of one of my favorite non-boss enemies in the game, the Black Knight. I hope you like it.
    http://imgur.com/gallery/l18Yaux

    submitted by /u/ThomasBuysse
    [link] [comments]

    Getting plowed by Smough and Ornstein

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:49 AM PST

    Definitely the most frustrating part of the game so far. I can eventually kill Smough if I summon Solaire but by that point he is pretty much dead and Ornstein's second phase absolutely fucks me. Starting to run low on humanity. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/JazzTrumpetMan
    [link] [comments]

    New challenge run idea!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:31 AM PST

    Shoutout to u/xivin and u/fightswithbears for the inspiration!

    So basically, the intent of this run is to create a character that can wield every weapon, shield, casting tool, spell, pyromancy, and miracle. Not too exciting yet, right?

    But the twist here is that, after I obtain the weapons and stats in order to wield everything in the game, every time I either enter a new area, rest at a bonfire, get to a fog gate, or die, I use a random number generator to pick my gear. Armor, weapon, casting tools, spells, everything. It's gonna be tedious as fuck but I'm genuinely excited to start this!

    I've already minmaxed a build out in order to wield everything. Stats are as follows.

    Thief

    Black Firebombs

    Sl 230

    25 VIT (Because I want to have more health than a tissue)

    16 ATT (Random number generator will be determining which 2 types of casting tools I use, if any, as well as 1 spell for each tool I have equipped. So I need at max 4 slots for spells.)

    85 END (I did the math, if I have the heaviest gear possible equipped I.e full Havel's except for Symbol of Avarice, Havel's Greatshield, Smough's Hammer, Manus Catalyst, and any talisman, I can still midroll with rings.)

    50 STR

    25 DEX

    11 RES

    50 INT

    50 FTH

    FAP ring

    Havel's ring

    Honestly I'm really excited for this! Anyone gonna take the plunge with me?

    Edit: Not sure if I'm going the right way with the END investment, is there a better way to do it?

    Nother Edit: Just realized that I don't have the strength to use Havels Greatshield. Welp.....11 more points into STR have been added and build adjusted accordingly. With the way I'll be using the equip slots, I can't use shields in my right hand. So I have to use them in the left.

    submitted by /u/Doom7313
    [link] [comments]

    World First Vageta311 One Shot Challenge "2 shot" of Four Kings SL1

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:09 PM PST

    According to his rules they count as a double boss like O and S, not a quadruple boss, so 2 hits is a one shot and 3 hits is a two shot. This means we can progress on the challenge at SL1, which has never been done. We did a R2 moveswap with the gold tracer to our handy dandy lightning reinforced club, and came soooo close to a 2 hit kill, but had a couple hundred damage left over. Hope you enjoy!

    link below

    https://youtu.be/vb1ksat_7YA

    submitted by /u/Wargasm_Actual
    [link] [comments]

    How to get quelaags fire sword?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 04:48 PM PST

    I've been trying to figure out how to get quelaags fire sword since it looks badass and it does good damage. Do you know where I get it?

    submitted by /u/chimichangagods
    [link] [comments]

    A new gameplay style for Soulsborne genre.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:45 AM PST

    This seems the best place for this post. I had a dream about a new Soulsborne style game and want to write it down before I forget it!

    The main gimmick of the game is going all in on the idea of a multiverse where different versions of the main character are on the same quest as you. Something odd happens causing different realities to merge and reflect into each other as part of the story. The end result is your starting character can't change gear however after quests, bosses, or hidden events you find versions of yourself you can switch between at bonfires. You could have a version where you're decked out in heavy gear and duel wilding giant swords, or one where you're in light armor and very proficient with a bow, etc.

    Each version of you is independently leveled, although exp bank shares, and gear upgraded individually. You can find one style you like and stick with it, or level different versions for different situations.

    submitted by /u/Xivir
    [link] [comments]

    Manus 1 Shot Kill at SL1 and DEATHLESS this time!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:24 AM PST

    I decided to run the 1 shot all boss challenge again with not deaths, A video showing all the bosses and in order will be up in a day or two. However, I was too excited about this particular part of the run to not share! Enjoy! It was an absolute nightmare! Bonus Gwyn one shot video below as well to finish the run!

    Manus link:

    https://youtu.be/NB3gkyIF_0Q

    Gwyn link:

    https://www.twitch.tv/brobi_wan_kenobi__/clip/SeductivePopularPresidentTheThing

    Thanks for watching!

    submitted by /u/Wargasm_Actual
    [link] [comments]

    Jolly Cooperation Challenge

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:39 PM PST

    Hey guys! I want to beat the whole dark souls saga (1, 2 and 3 with all dlcs included) in cooperative mode on pc. It's my all time dream. If anyone is up, let me know <3

    submitted by /u/Other_LP
    [link] [comments]

    A Thought That I Regret Thinking

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 01:20 PM PST

    Ya know for how well-known the Ornstein and Smough boss battle is and how it's actually a duel boss battle that extremely fair and well made. I'm surprised that I've never heard of fanfiction between our two beloved bringers of pain. I'm half-tempted to go down such a rabbit hole.

    submitted by /u/SneakyHuntingHT
    [link] [comments]

    Escaping Tomb of Giants

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:40 PM PST

    I rested at the first bonfire in the Tomb of Giants after sliding down the pillars but can't go through the golden fog door. Am I just stuck down here now?

    submitted by /u/Yvngxlucas
    [link] [comments]

    How long do yall think to farm a White Titanite Slab?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 11:11 PM PST

    I am so close to the platinum I can taste it. All I have left to do in my NG+ run is kill gywn so i can trade his soul to the sun bros in NG++ (and kill sif one last time) but before that I am trying to finish everything else. I just need to finish leveling my Magic Weapon and Occult weapon but I need extra slabs. I dont want to have to run through the Tomb or Crystal cave on NG++. I figure I can get the Blue slab easy by just running into the royal woods and warping back out.

    The white slab however; that means trying to get it to drop from one of pinwheels eyes wide shut buddies. How long yall figure to get that to drop with the serpent ring and 10 humanity?

    submitted by /u/RatedRPG-YT
    [link] [comments]

    Could I get some tips?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:21 PM PST

    So I just started Dark Souls. I went in completely blind, and noticed that I might need some tips, like the proper times to parry and such. Any tips would be most appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Succ_a_ducc
    [link] [comments]

    Why would the player kill Pinwheel?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 01:05 AM PST

    I've started reading a bit of the dark souls lore lately and it has only made me like dark souls even more. I read about Pinwheel a few days ago and the theories of his backstory just made me feel bad for him. I don't understand why the player is supposed to kill pinwheel

    submitted by /u/Agobmir
    [link] [comments]

    Ornstein and Smough

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:27 PM PST

    Just beat Dark Souls again for like the 7th time and as I was fighting O + S, I realized that in all my playthroughs, I had never once beaten big Ornstein, only electric Smough. First of all, to beginners, this fight is extremely hard (even to some veteran), but is it just me or is killing Ornstein first and facing Electric Smough way easier than defeating Smough first and having to face Big Ornstein? Big Ornstein is WAY harder than Electric Smough.

    submitted by /u/DarkSoulPraiseTheSun
    [link] [comments]

    DLC

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:36 AM PST

    Decided before going back into the Catacombs (cause they annoy me) I decided to go and do the expansion and it was honestly pretty enjoyable. I died to Artorias a couple times and same with Manus but otherwise I enjoyed the adventure. Got quite a bit of humanity, and a cool new outfit from Chester. From what I can tell, all I've got left to do is kill the dragon that was shot down and then maybe I missed a few items.

    submitted by /u/WhiteDemon35
    [link] [comments]

    I suck

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:41 PM PST

    Still relatively new to this game, and I FUCKING SUCK AT IT. I can get to the first bonfire after the firelink shrine, then I kind of amble off, go under the bridge (for whatever goddamn reason I can't aim at the tail pf the dragon with a ranged weapon, so I skip it), and then I just get fucking lost. Any other time I have asked for help, guides make no sense, and the only responses I get people all say "play mor gooder," so I'm fucked.

    submitted by /u/WitchwayisOut
    [link] [comments]

    Oolacile Township Hiding Spot?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:11 PM PST

    Me and a few others keep invading the same guy and no one can seem to find him. Any ideas on where he could be? Other people have posted similar situations but no solution was found as far as I could tell. I always spawn near the giant chain creature.

    submitted by /u/Layzoo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment