• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 25, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Gather 'round the bonfire.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Gather 'round the bonfire.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Gather 'round the bonfire.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 10:10 PM PST

    Welcome to the bonfire, our weekly off topic thread.

    This is a place where anyone can talk about anything unrelated to Dark Souls and get to know your fellow undead a bit better.

    Please be respectful and follow reddiquette.

    What's keeping you from going hollow these days?


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The double pursuer fight at the castle has to be the most stressfull thing ive ever done

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:27 AM PST

    They coordinate perfectly giving you almost non existant chances to counter attack and heal,they deal a shit ton of damage and overal they are annoying.the satisfaction of killing them is sweet

    submitted by /u/Noobie_xD
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Get Monastery Scimitar

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:02 AM PST

    I've been trying to get the weapon for many hours, and all i've been getting were the cloth pieces, and I keep getting duplicates. I'm already at bonfire level 9 in NG and i've worn all the item discovery clothes. Is there any way I could get it easier, like an item trading website for ds2?? Cause it's so hard killing the guardian dragon boss over and over

    Edit: Right after I posted this I got it! Sorry for the useless post.

    submitted by /u/Shortacer
    [link] [comments]

    DS2 healing system is great

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:19 AM PST

    If you don't use lifegems

    Lifegems by itself is not a problem, but the fact, that they are basically very cheap and easy to get.

    I have done no lifegem runs while playing DS2 and I can say, some areas are extremely hard without lifegems. These runs reward exploration and each estus shard you get is a huge blessing.

    Anyone tried completing DS2 without lifegems?

    submitted by /u/SuicidalCockPuss
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some help

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:46 AM PST

    [PS4] Anyone out there in the 2.4 million soul memory range willing to help a fellow skeleton out with some effigies and maybe some cracked red eye orb if you've got some to spare? Just got pwned at shulva by the trio for a bunch of effigies and I just remembered I gotta go back and do the darklurker.

    submitted by /u/MFtom86
    [link] [comments]

    Need help asap

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:16 AM PST

    So can all classes use all kinds of weapons or are certain classes restricted to certain weapons say like I want to be a sorcerer could I eventually use a halberd or something

    submitted by /u/Cartboii14
    [link] [comments]

    First playthrough!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:24 AM PST

    Today I'm starting my first dark souls 2 playthrough. I've played ds1, ds3, sekiro and bloodborne. It was about 4 months ago I played a souls game so I'm probably a little rusty and I dont know anything about ds3. I would really appreciate if somebody could give some good tips on how to play, what weapons are good, early things I shouldn't miss and stuff like that.

    I prefer dexterity builds and going two handed.

    submitted by /u/jonte051025
    [link] [comments]

    Git gud?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:53 PM PST

    Is the undead purgatory optional

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:18 PM PST

    I've been busting my ass to get over there for the last hour and the run up sucks the boss sucks is there something important there or can I skip it?

    submitted by /u/sheogozak300
    [link] [comments]

    How to beat royal rat authority?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:14 PM PST

    So I've tried this fight 5 times, and it seems so unfair. Basically Capra demon but no steps, and the dogs deal toxic. I'm using drangleic shield, and even when blocking two hits will get me toxic. Its hard to find a time to ever use estus, and when the big rat jumps down I only have time to kill 1 rat, because im still using broadword, and takes me two hits to kill a single one and I my sword doesn't have good area. I'm asking for help on this because it seems so unfair, and I'm sure the reason is because I'm using the wrong equipment. I have a bit of titenite left so if I need different equipment I should be able to use it.

    submitted by /u/Killidar
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] Can anyone help me farm some Sunlight Medals?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:48 PM PST

    I only need the Sunlight Spear and then I can finally get the last items to get the Platinum, I have only 12 medals. Can anyone help me?

    My ID is TxFaltTx

    submitted by /u/Lu1z15
    [link] [comments]

    Lore question: from the canon, has the world of dark souls ever experienced a dark cycle since before the time of gwyn?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:40 PM PST

    Armored Dennis doesn't Invade

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:56 AM PST

    As the title says, I'm at the forest of the fallen giants right by the Giant Tree and Dennis won't spawn. I'm human, used the human effigy, and Dennis won't invade. Is there anything I did wrong? I just got this game from the steam sale and I enjoy fighting invaders.

    submitted by /u/iFuckingLoveMunchlax
    [link] [comments]

    How to create Mods

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:58 AM PST

    I've been wanting to enter the modding community for a while now but I haven't found good resources on how to actually create mods yourself. Where can I go to find resources on how to create mods myself?

    submitted by /u/antonigari
    [link] [comments]

    It would appear the servers may be down.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:37 AM PST

    I cannot connect to SoTFs on Xbox one. I am assuming at the moment it is just me but i do not know yet.

    Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/SpaghootiMaster
    [link] [comments]

    Have I overlevelled too quickly?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:04 AM PST

    I've done multiple play throughs of all the Souls games, but never really paid attention to my levelling, just add levels when I can.

    Right now, I've only just made it to Huntsman's Copse after defeating Lost Sinner and I'm Level 84, should I be worried about the game being too easy and will this effect my invasions/summoning/pvp etc etc? Or is this a normal level to be at this point? Because like I said, I never paid attention normally. The meta is 150-200 right? Go past that point and you probably won't be able to pvp? I don't really know how it works?

    I think my SM is 400621? If I'm looking at the right stat on top right of my Stats menu

    Cheers for any advice

    submitted by /u/DagonParty
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having problems connecting to the online?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:28 AM PST

    Dark night stone early game?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:57 AM PST

    Aside from Pumparum what is the absolute earliest you can acquire a dark night stone in SOTFS?

    submitted by /u/Knightofberenike
    [link] [comments]

    Best Weapons, build and armors for the two handed swordsman ?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:24 AM PST

    Hey guys, can anyone help me with this ? I'd like to know the best Sword combination, just like a very good build for the two handed swordsman class

    submitted by /u/IXXSlashXXI
    [link] [comments]

    Any recommendations for a "Treehead Woodfist" Cosplay?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:57 AM PST

    I want it Extra Strong Extra Fast, but I have no idea where to start.

    Should I use the ring of the CoC?

    What clothing would you recommend?

    submitted by /u/StraightOuttaOlaphis
    [link] [comments]

    To the asshole known as Armored Dennis on Xbox One who kept invading and killing me like 5 times this morning.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:23 AM PST

    Thank you for giving me the prompting I needed. My son and I had to clean his room today and since I couldn't get anywhere on DS2 because you kept killing me, I decided it was the universe prompting me to do our damn chores. Thanks again.

    Edit: Okay, so to the NPC asshole known as Armored Dennis on Dark Souls 2 who kept invading and killing me this morning...thank you.

    submitted by /u/acromantulus
    [link] [comments]

    Taking a break from DS2

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:11 AM PST

    I've never been so pissed with a Souls game, besides the time I got cursed back in the original Dark Souls. Two words. The Gutter. It seems that many people have complained about this area in the past so I'm not going to repeat what others have said. I'm just gonna say that this shitty Blighttown spinoff pissed me off to the point of not wanting to play this game for a decent while. Fuck this area. The only area that even rivals this shitty area is possibly Tomb of the Giants. But at least Tomb of the Giants had Nito, a pretty alright boss, albeit a bit easy.

    submitted by /u/starigma_ultimate
    [link] [comments]

    The game

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:31 AM PST

    I honestly miss this game. But with money going straight towards the Bill's and the dogs I can't afford it anytime soon

    submitted by /u/thyhorrorlover
    [link] [comments]

    Am I Actually Better at this Game?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:36 PM PST

    The Pursuer kicked the ever-living crap out of me on my first play-through (which was after I'd beaten DS1). But now, coming back to DS2 after having plat'd Bloodborne and DS3, I killed him on my second try.

    I either sucked back then or have gotten a LOT freakin' better. Or maybe his AI's not as aggressive as it was (I'm playing SotfS on PS4 now but used to play just vanilla on 360).

    Either way, whatever the case, IN YOUR FACE, FLANDERS!

    submitted by /u/ZippityDooDoo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment