• Breaking News

    Friday, December 13, 2019

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Fashion Friday.

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Fashion Friday.


    /r/DarkSouls - Fashion Friday.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 10:08 PM PST

    What does your current PvP character look like? If your character has a back story to go with their personal fashion statement we'd like to hear that, too!

    Don't forget to check out /r/fashionsouls for all of your fashion needs.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    It's definitely an addiction

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 01:32 PM PST

    So I currently own 4 copies of dark souls 1 (xbox 360, pc, switch, ps4) and have played over 100 hours on each if not more.

    It's got to the point I get an urge to play dark souls every 2 months or so and absolutely smash it out until I've completed it then I'm fine for a couple months again.

    Is anyone else like this? .. Its too good not to play..

    submitted by /u/AidanC96
    [link] [comments]

    I thought I hated Blighttown. I thought I hated the Anor Londo archers. I thought I hated Tomb of the Giants. I just beat the Bed of Chaos.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 11:01 PM PST

    What the fucking fuck is the fucking piece of fucking shit

    Who thought turning a boss into a platformer puzzle in fucking dark souls was a good idea

    Who thought having lava blasts and random holes in the ground at the same time was a good idea

    Who thought having almost zero time between arm swipes was a good idea

    And to top it off you make it into the fucking center of the fucker and the shit dies in one hit. All that fucking bullshit and you just punch some fucking thing on the floor.

    What the fuck.

    submitted by /u/lE0Sl
    [link] [comments]

    If you are a veteran, try a regular route no master key run!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:09 PM PST

    Sup guys, last weekend I decided to make a regular route run no skips for funzies, and it was a blast!

    There's places I didn't see in so long by skipping stuff. Undead burg, actually fighting Taurus early, gaping, the stupid regular entrance to Blightown. Stuff like Firesage and Ceaseless I just didn't beat in ages. Even the regular path of Anor Londo without skipping via the stairs. Funny enough I realized some of the best content of the game I usually skipped with the master key. I recommend 10/10.

    submitted by /u/lolGroovy
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t more games be like dark souls

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:49 AM PST

    I can play dark souls a million times and not get tired of it. And I'm aware of the other games that are similar like nioh, lords of the fallen, the surge, code vein and what ever else there is. But none of these souls-like games ever do it for me. One thing these other games lack is simply just interesting design. These other games seem to only focus on gimmicks that make the game difficult but really don't seem to make everything else interesting. Dark souls has such a unique design and always has a way of keeping me interested. It could be from the enemies, the landscapes, the music, the sounds, the weapons, the dialogue, and so much more. Everything in dark souls feels like it has some kind of significance and purpose. The difficulty is just a small part of the souls series to me. It does play a huge part but the game as a whole is truly a masterpiece. I wish more games was like dark souls.

    submitted by /u/diggaduke
    [link] [comments]

    painted homeward miracle for my bf’s xmas gift

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:03 PM PST

    painted this lil homeward! i got him a custom ring of favor and protection too. he introduced me to ds n it brought us closer together and i don't wanna play w anyone else :•)

    submitted by /u/dreemkast
    [link] [comments]

    This game is mentally exhausting

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:42 AM PST

    To the point I need few days break before entering new area. Every gameplay element combined together (difficulty level, lore, ingame enviroment, +) makes me feel like I wanna stay away from the PC in general until I'm ready for what's next. I don't know if it's common for new players, but I genuinely evolved kind of anxiety while playing DS. Wouldn't call this situation totally bad tho because I became more productive irl while pursuading my goal to not touch computer D: Don't get me wrong, when I'm actually ready to play the gameplay is super tense in positive way and I love it challenges me all the time. It's my first Souls game and first playthrough, blind (except the basic mechanics). With how I'm progresing I hope to finish it by the end of 2030. Worth to add my pc is weak (no new titles for me) so it's either this or LoL so super relaxing games in general. I don't want to end up playing Sims for the sake of my sanity. Have you ever felt similiar? Is it just because it's 1st attempt at DS?

    submitted by /u/aveyapko
    [link] [comments]

    Loving my first playthrough of dark souls

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:20 AM PST

    Trying to go into my first playthrough with as little help from the wiki as possible. After reaching blighttown i encounter my first invasion, and i surprise myself by actually winning the fight. Then i get to Quelaags lair and see a summon sign next to the fog. I decide, why not? I can help the player, and make it easier on both of us. Turns out it was the same player i just killed a little while ago, and we both defeat the boss together, and go our seperate ways. Now im stuck on O and S, and am determined to kill these guys alone, even though ive been on this fight for longer than i care to admit.

    submitted by /u/christian122399
    [link] [comments]

    Figured some of you guys might appreciate my new acquisition

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 05:19 PM PST

    F4F Orstein statue

    O11D for scale I guess

    Also for anyone wondering, the spear is longer than my arm.

    submitted by /u/Spiritualism
    [link] [comments]

    i cant equip a helmet

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:11 PM PST

    hey guys i have a problem there is a sort of parasite on my head and i cant equip a helmet wtf?

    submitted by /u/thepussyd3stroyer
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck tomb of giants ��

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:49 AM PST

    I hate this place sooooo much I really do it's such a bad area with quite possibly the most annoying creatures in the game. I love the boss fight at the end with nito but if he was an optional boss I doubt I'd fight him because this area is terrible !

    submitted by /u/Alliethebaddie69
    [link] [comments]

    Hi sunbros! I just finished my first play-through of DS1 on the Nintendo Switch. Needless to say, I am one happy camper!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:59 PM PST

    Tarkus unveiled a new power...

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:49 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/COXIaaP9u9Y

    This happened while cooping with a friend.

    Don't mess with Tarkus, he can kill you just by staring at you...

    submitted by /u/DelireMan7
    [link] [comments]

    The feels when the spear black knight falls off of a ledge without me doing anything in ToG

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:23 PM PST

    ...He killed me like 5 times, so I was so incredibly happy.

    Walked toward him until I heard footsteps. Hung around a bit to try and see him. Walked back to the more open area so I wouldn't fall off the ledge trying to circle him.

    .....I suddenly get souls and a white chunk. Thanks for being a dumbass, black knight.

    Now let's see if I get killed by the doggo right in front of me.

    Edit: Literally just ran the doggo back to the bonfire and let him dive off of the ledge. Hashtag cheese.

    submitted by /u/BeyondUrCompr3h3nsn
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls is easier with Keyboard and Mouse

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:28 AM PST

    Dont @ me fk you

    submitted by /u/bokuwanivre
    [link] [comments]

    1v1 with a Man-Serpent

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:28 PM PST

    Which katana is the best?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:07 PM PST

    Im wanting to build a dex character to run around with and I want to know which katana I should go for. I understand that the Chaos blade is the best and great for PvP. But I just dont want to deal with the fact that it eats at your health. Which of the other 3 katana's would be the best choice?

    submitted by /u/RaKuhn356
    [link] [comments]

    Kind of vain, but.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:43 PM PST

    Really want to get the trophy flair for having all the achievements. First(and only game) I've done it on. But the direct link is broken. Do I just contact the mods? Or is it even still a thing. 😂

    submitted by /u/Maelificarum
    [link] [comments]

    What do i do with boss souls?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 01:36 PM PST

    Should i be saving them? Or using them? Or do i trade them with someone?

    submitted by /u/eddy_brooks
    [link] [comments]

    Is the game getting alot easier after anor londo (first playthrough)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:04 AM PST

    So i just started DS last week and i gotta sau im having the time in my life

    But its kinda bothering me that the boss difficulty is jusy downgraded after anor londo

    (i didnt finish the game yet so no spoilerino im still sad pver killing solaire a few hours ago)

    So ive faced pinwheel the 3 demon ruins bosses (especially those they feel like a tutorial bosses Bed of chaos (feeling lucky that ive beat it on 2nd try) Nito (if he actually couldn't destroy his own skeletons he may actually be a bit challenging) 4 kings (by far the most fun out of All of them)

    Is it maybe because my claymore is +15?

    Its also a blind run ao i may have missed alot

    submitted by /u/razersvk
    [link] [comments]

    Help!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:20 PM PST

    So I'm lost on my first play through of ptde, I've killed nito, the four kings and the chaos boss in the bottom of izalith, who's the last guy I gotta kill before Gwen? I'm so close to finally finishing this game and have no idea where to go. Help!

    submitted by /u/GenJacksonsBoomStick
    [link] [comments]

    Spotify playlists for DS:R?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:17 PM PST

    To me, Dark Souls is a game where you can pick up the controller and play from where you last rage quitted, because you dont remember how many souls/humanities you had before. i've also been wanting to listen to music where i can just relax and play. any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Lazyrunner1
    [link] [comments]

    Next Return to Event?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:02 PM PST

    Hey everyone

    Sorry if this has been asked recently, I did a search and found nothing recent. Are there any return to __________ events planned for this holidays season?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Froster25
    [link] [comments]

    no bonefire before bed of chaos?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:04 PM PST

    hey guys so i reached this boss and i cant find any bonefire i know that this game dont like to put a bone fire before a boss but damm this time the walk is too long can you guys helo me i missed it right?

    submitted by /u/thepussyd3stroyer
    [link] [comments]

    DSR PVP?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:50 PM PST

    Hey Eveyone I've recently gotten into dark souls remastered and was wondering 2 things

    1: is thier a PVP community still alive?

    2: if so where is the best place and what is"standard" level for pvp build?

    If I remember correctly in DS1 it was in the sif forest and you were supposed to be level 155 or something like that.

    submitted by /u/AlphaWolf548
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment