• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 29, 2019

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:10 PM PST

    Today's Salty Sunday is brought to you by the Frigid Outskirts.

    Summoned into a gank squad on the Iron Keep Bridge? Died to Fume Knight for the 100th time? Think you're getting boned by SOTFS?

    Grab a spoon and watch your blood pressure soar! All complaints are welcome here. Just keep things civil and follow the Posting Guidelines in the sidebar.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    GAVLAN (music video)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:34 AM PST

    I really

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:56 PM PST

    Fucking love this game. That's is all. Carry on.

    Edit: holy crap! Silver? Geez. Thank you. Wild. Periods.

    submitted by /u/anti--human
    [link] [comments]

    There is a Dark Souls 2 sale on Steam - Let's Welcome the New Players

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:28 AM PST

    Some PvP footage I recorded yesterday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lF-5PhlD7M

    submitted by /u/S7-Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    If you nerver fistfighted this dwarf, you dont have my respect

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 01:50 PM PST

    I just beat (2nd time) DS2 with my dragonrider build !!!!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:37 AM PST

    wheeww im so proud i was able to pull through with this build so easily..

    The base game was no challenge at all for the Dragonrider

    the first dlc i blazed through it with almost no deaths (all items picked up)

    the second dlc gave me the most trouble especially with smelter demon (aged) i can take down the normal smelter without taking a hit but i just dont know why this one gets me.... i died 30 times or something , i died to fume knight around 8 times aswell .. at least i got sir alonne in the first try... that was pretty much the biggest strugle on the whole playthough

    while on the third dlc i couldnt believe my eyes i was performing admirably against those super annoying bosses (the kings pets) ,Ivory king i think i was lucky because my loyce knights bugged out and they simply didnt do their job so when king came out he was fighting them lol... made short work of him in a matter of minutes... Unfortunately the first time i played the fridgid outskirts i died at least 100! times trying to find every nook and cranny .. this time i accepted that i wouldnt beat them alone so i called in 3 npc summons for the whole area.. beat them first try but with summons..

    my second playthrough was a blast i feel i became so much better in the souls games ... or could it be that miracles builds suck in general? because my first character was a healer-strenght-pyromancer build it was terrible anyway thanks for everyone who gave tips on my build some time ago when i asked :) i enjoyed this run so much

    my character SO 150

    Armor: dragonrider set

    weapons: 1 Halberd (early) , black knight halberd, broadsword, dragonrider bow, dragonrider halberd (partly used) ,poison broadsword (for some pvp)

    submitted by /u/Enchantedmango1993
    [link] [comments]

    I find Dark Souls 2 harder than Dark Souls 3

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:19 AM PST

    Okay so here me out. My first souls game was DS3, and I recently finished a broken sword run. Then I decided to try DS2, and I just kept dying.

    I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but I have a feeling it's because the game is so much slower paced than DS3. And, my rolling, which was godlike in DS3, suddenly was absolutely terrible in DS2. I kept dying and was forced to level my ADP to like 20 in order to survive.

    But I still absolutely love this game. It's bleak aesthetic and even the story is very interesting. I've watched videos about it, but actually experiencing it all is quite something

    submitted by /u/AnAwkwardPirouette
    [link] [comments]

    Any luck, guys?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:16 AM PST

    I still can't connect to the servers on PS4, and it's been like that for months without any changes. No websites I've found are helpful, except Reddit of course.

    Has anything been different for you guys, console or PC? From the look of this thread, I'm not that hopeful, but please let us all know if things are the same or different for you. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/StebbyCarrotarrow
    [link] [comments]

    I’m looking for a lizard staff on Xbox one! I’m willing to trade any weapon I have and a bunch of consumables.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:20 AM PST

    I wasn't able to get it in the boss fight so if someone happens to have one they don't use it'd help a lot .

    submitted by /u/Timekiller-94
    [link] [comments]

    HELP

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 12:29 PM PST

    hay um if you get dark souls 2 orginal can you cross play with people on dark souls 2 sotfs

    submitted by /u/Solaire_079
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought Dark Souls 2 and it's not terrible

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:28 PM PST

    It was on sale for $12 on xbox1 today, and I've beat DS3 and am half way through DS1, so I figured why not. Ive only played for about 2 hours and I already see why most people dont like it. It's definitely different than the other 2 but honestly I don't mind it so far. Everyone made it out to sound so much worse than it really is.

    But like I said I'm only 2 hours into it. Maybe my opinion will change.

    submitted by /u/MakeshiftSavior
    [link] [comments]

    Should I make the game harder?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 01:50 PM PST

    I've been playing Dark souls 2 for a few days now and I've been slightly disappointed with the difficulty. I've played ds1 and ds3 and I found them really challenging, but after playing ds2 I've noticed it's significantly easier. Should I use the Bonfire Ascetic? I want the game to be harder but I'm afraid this item may push the difficulty to an unmanageable level. How much does this strengthen enemies exactly?

    submitted by /u/fartboy360
    [link] [comments]

    Elemental vs phisycal

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 12:36 PM PST

    In general not any partocular boss/enemy wuold it be more practical to use elemental or physical on normal infused weapons like a rapier. For example if an enemy has 100 defense both in elemental and physical. What wuold do more dmg in this case? Buffed and unbuffed?

    submitted by /u/NotAnEducatedPerson
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks to a very kind invader

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:39 PM PST

    So, I was invaded in Shulva by some guy (don't remember his nick) and he started pretty normal, with a few fireballs to the face, so I answered with some flame swathes. We both mostly missed. He acted like he tried to lure me to the part of the area which wasn't cleared yet - and of course I tried to fight him in the part of Shulva that was safe for me. So we were dancing like idiots for few minutes "luring" each other out without much success, to the point when it became bit absurd.

    Then it got weird. Imagine my surprise when I peeked around the corner to see what he is up to, only to see him running at me NAKED (amazing chest ahead) - which was definetly an improvement since it was a woman. I didn't let mu guard down, as I got my ass served to me on the plate by naked invaders before, so i was still careful. He didnt use any gestures or anything, but he wasn't attacking. When i followed him, he showed me a switch hidden behind the red eyed statues. However, I was still too dumb to see it and started shooting at the statues. Then he eventually gave up (probably it was my idiocy build-up) and commited suicide by jumping to his most certain death.

    Just then I looked at the statues from diffrent angle and saw the switch.

    Thanks, kind invader, and sorry. I would never spot this damned switch on my own.

    submitted by /u/gottagetagrip333
    [link] [comments]

    Pyromancy Flame vs Dark Pyromancy Flame for Toxic/Poison?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:36 AM PST

    How's it going. So I'm trying to fine tune a character and I've found that I can get my Dark Pyromancy Flame way sooner than the Pyromancy Flame with the path I'm taking. My question is, does upgrading the flames (for both) speed up the toxic build up? Does the Hollowing effect on the Dark Pyromancy Flame have anything to do with poison/toxic build up?

    submitted by /u/_Acadias
    [link] [comments]

    Invader woodland

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:42 AM PST

    I found the hidden bonfire in black gulch and had to fight this prick,so I fought him at the bonfire and it works wonders evading him in the fight.😁

    submitted by /u/Dezzle6
    [link] [comments]

    Can I run the Game?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:26 AM PST

    I have an elitebook 840 G5. I appreciate all answers :)

    submitted by /u/daniel_1427
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody who can help me?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:31 AM PST

    I need your help with the knjght in crown of the old iron king, if u can...

    submitted by /u/gamagros3000
    [link] [comments]

    New game + help

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:24 AM PST

    Hello. I want to get to New Game + 7 and CoC at some point, so I would like to know what are the reliable options I have to achieve this. Which are the best damage scaling weapons of the game? I dont care about using buffs and that things, so everything is welcome.

    submitted by /u/bloodtango
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a soul boost so i can trade some gear from my other character im at 600k right now and my other is at 4m

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:06 AM PST

    Thank you for your time :)

    submitted by /u/KJY2018
    [link] [comments]

    Need some advice

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 11:11 PM PST

    Coming over from ds3, bought them game on sale on steam. Second game in the souls series, I'm getting the hang of combat, but not sure what it is exactly I should be doing. I know the games not too linear, but the stat system threw me off a bit and armor having stat requirements was shocking. I picked explorer as my starting class, and I died to the pursuer, does he not spawn again on that first place of the bridge? And I beat the last giant boss, not sure where to go from there.

    Also some general advice would be cool. I noticed after parries I have to wait a second for them to fall down before I can go for the critical. What else is different in this game?

    submitted by /u/Publiclimousine
    [link] [comments]

    I can join my friends game but I can’t summon him to mine

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:27 PM PST

    Same convenient same god close enough souls 462240 and 60100 can't figure out why. Ps4 and restated app already please help.

    submitted by /u/kalibray
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat Crown of the sunken king

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:48 PM PST

    Elana really kicked my Ass, took around 15 tries to kill her and was then immediately presented with another fog door. I rested at the bonfire and expected to have another part of the area to clear before the next boss but I enter into a huge chamber with a sleeping dragon at the end.....dammit.

    Then I killed him on my first try.

    Kind of disappointed, I found his attacks super easy to dodge. The spectacle of the fight was great and his animations are really impressive.

    Did anyone else find Sinh to be way easier than Elana?

    submitted by /u/JakeMac96
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment