• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 21, 2019

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Gather 'round the bonfire.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Gather 'round the bonfire.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Gather 'round the bonfire.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:09 PM PST

    Welcome to the bonfire, our weekly off topic thread.

    This is a place where anyone can talk about anything unrelated to Dark Souls and get to know your fellow undead a bit better.

    Please be respectful and follow reddiquette.

    What's keeping you from going hollow these days?


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Who would win in a 1v1?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 11:21 AM PST

    Xanthous King Jeremiah or Jester Thomas?

    My money's on Thomas

    submitted by /u/Noobie_xD
    [link] [comments]

    Jolly coop and in need of a few items please :)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 05:31 AM PST

    Just looking to help out on some coop :) also looking to get q few items from another character the looking glass helm, kings armor, fume greatsword,soldier ring plus 2, chloranthy ring plus 2, blade ring plus 2, and dragon ring. I have all these items on another character :)

    submitted by /u/KJY2018
    [link] [comments]

    even with the name engraved ring i cant see my friends symbol wtf is going on?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:04 AM PST

    we both created a new character, we both are in the same soul memory tier, we wear the ring, have the same god and it just doesnt happen. without the ring we can see others symbol and we both got summoned/invaded by randoms. but we just dont see each others. what is going on?

    submitted by /u/Kaitrii
    [link] [comments]

    In defense of ds2

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:32 PM PST

    Many people say that ds2 is the least "dark souls" dark souls game. I am of the thought that because ds2 is a souls game, it can't be any less of a dark souls game than 1 or 3. Yes, it does feel different in the way some of its mechanics were executed, but that doesn't mean it's not as good as the others. In some ways, id say its better than the other two (but ds1 is still my favorite)

    submitted by /u/BurgerBob17
    [link] [comments]

    Help for a DS2 newbie

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 12:09 PM PST

    Hey everyone!

    This is my first play through of DS2. I platinumed Bloodborne, and I still need to complete the DLCs for DS3.

    I'm loving this game so far! Just made it to Lost Bastille.

    Currently level 50. Here are my main stats:

    Vigor - 20 Endurance - 20 Strength - 15 ADP - 20

    I'm just looking to be a basic warrior that is fast and can do some damage. Nothing fancy. What stats should I be pumping my souls into?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/elisansa
    [link] [comments]

    How to walk on fire?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 05:53 AM PST

    I've bought the smelter set and am wearing a flame quartz ring +1 and a dispelling ring. I'm still having trouble walking on the fire in the iron keep though. Is there something I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/starchiarchi
    [link] [comments]

    Adaptability is a great addition for fashion souls!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:18 PM PST

    Tying I-frames to a stat that can be levelled is great for fashion souls because if you're looking to dress up in heavy armour, you can still have a good means of escape through rolling and still having good I-frames. For example, there are lots of fantastic boss sets (a clear benefit of 'dUdeS iN ArmOuR') which can be gotten easily from the armour/shields guy in Majula. With these, they are heavy sets that would not be viable in DS1 and DS3 because your fat rolling would take a great toll. With ADP, while your escape from attacks isn't great, you will still get good I-frames by rolling. Along with this, DS2 awards the opportunity to level up more from bosses compared to the other games. This means that levelling ADP doesn't feel like wasting souls. If course, this is just an opinion (probably unpopular) on a subjective topic.

    submitted by /u/starchiarchi
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for a no death run?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 10:45 AM PST

    Just finished a no bonfire run, the no death run will be in a NG++.

    Currently SL 237

    VGR 30 END 30 VIT 11 ATN 2 STR 99 DEX 68 ADP 30 INT 8 FTH 12

    I'm thinking just moving my stats to defensive (VGR, END, VIT) but I want to still be able to do decent damage.

    I'm also gonna grind out more levels before I start. I'd rather be over prepared than under.

    submitted by /u/Andrewrost
    [link] [comments]

    Just got DS2 looking for tips and tricks (early game)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:24 AM PST

    So my gf watched me complete ds1 and immediately bought me ds2 coz she's a top babe ;) moreover just wanted some tips and early game investment ideas that I should make to make the game less bull shit lol.

    Every and any advice would be massively appreciated! Thanks guys, dont go hollow!

    submitted by /u/thegooch47
    [link] [comments]

    What’s my best weapon option with 9 str and 9 dex?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:21 PM PST

    I'm making a mage character and I really don't want to be putting more into either one of those stats or vitality. I'm using the hand axe and I'm hoping to infuse it with fire, magic or lightning. Does anybody have any better ideas?

    submitted by /u/Timekiller-94
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to get 5 or 10 Flame Swathe in a single run with ascetics?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:57 AM PST

    As far as i know the bell keepers have a very rare chance of dropping but is it so rare for it to not be viable as farm place? Does straid restock with ascetics? Yes i want my 13 slots full of flame swathes. Best pyro ever

    submitted by /u/LioMurasaki
    [link] [comments]

    Fort sentinels

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 11:25 AM PST

    Been on these cunts for about a day now and it's driving me crazy, at this point I have prayed to Allah many times even though I'm an atheist, I'm convinced I'm losing my mind. I have the first guy down with getting hit little to no times,but when his mong brothers come, I feel like slitting my wrists with a potato peeler, I can't manage to attack one, because by the the time his attack cycle finishes, the other one starts? I mean just fuck off, plus The fucking whirl attack they do? I can't outrun these cunts in time to heal, I can't attack them for more than 1 second at the time, I can get the first one with little to no effort but I can only get the other 2 to about 80% each, please someone give me some advice. It would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Maodivided05
    [link] [comments]

    Saving problem

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 11:13 AM PST

    Idk if this problem is new because I just bought the game but every certain time a message appears and says something about saving or whatever...The thing is that this message gets me back to the title screen and it's really annoying. I would appreciate some help because I really want to play the game

    submitted by /u/Elgessu
    [link] [comments]

    Game kinda feels...off?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:03 PM PST

    I love the first Dark Souls game. I can't get enough of it, but when I play Dark Souls 2, it just kinda feels...off. The movement and combat feels completely different from the first game, and I'm having a difficult time adjusting to it. Does anybody else feel that way? Or have any advice on how to enjoy the game because I feel like there's something there I can enjoy, but the way the game plays in comparison to the first game is currently hindering my experience.

    submitted by /u/batman42a
    [link] [comments]

    Gargoyle fight .... oh man.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:02 PM PST

    I need some tips, please

    submitted by /u/Skarpo3
    [link] [comments]

    ds2 sotfs is on sale on steam and i have the original version. which one should i get. second option cost a little bit more for some reason http://imgur.com/gallery/pM6cJE4

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:35 AM PST

    has anyone join the company of champions just to farm

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 06:49 PM PST

    I am 14 hours into my play-through and I realized I messed up and needed more souls to level ADP and VIT, so I joined the covenant because it respawns enemy's and I am now farming old knights at the tower of flame

    submitted by /u/Remember_Poseidon
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls 2 Sale

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:14 PM PST

    So Dark Souls 2 is on sale for Steam and I'd like to get it cause yknow, never played it, but then I get a link saying to get the 64-bit version with enhanced graphics and stuff and I click on it, and its registered as "Dark Souls: Scholar of the First Sin". Is it DLC, or is it the base game + DLC?

    submitted by /u/Madcat789
    [link] [comments]

    Steam sale prices explained

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:48 PM PST

    Well, probably. I know fuckall about DSII or how the expansions are organized.

    • vanilla DSII (+DLCx0), $delisted
    • vanilla DSII + DLCx3, $10 (40)
    • preowned vanilla > only DLCx1 upgrade, $5 (10)
    • preowned vanilla > only DLCx3 upgrade, $13 (25)
    • preowned vanilla > only SotFS upgrade, $15 (30)
    • SotFS DSII (thus all DLC incl yes?), $10 (40)

    By my surface understanding, the last offering has everything and the others are effectively traps. Presale prices seem slightly more sane.

    submitted by /u/Falos425
    [link] [comments]

    Sir Alonne

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:54 PM PST

    this character has garbage hitboxes

    submitted by /u/12Kandas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment