• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 14, 2019

    Dark Souls 2 Poor Shalquoir

    Dark Souls 2 Poor Shalquoir


    Poor Shalquoir

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:22 PM PST

    A retrospective in which the creator played the game entirely wrong

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:42 AM PST

    I'm sure this has been posted at least once before but i just found it and hate watched the whole thing. https://youtu.be/-ss-ZprrzC4

    He relies on shield and armour and tries to tank hits instead of dodging. He fucks his build, doesn't really understand how to use stats, doesn't dump into ADP early. Hes playing SotFS and complaining that there is too many enemies. Hes complaining about the difficulty a lot, seemingly not understanding hes playing the extra hard version. He walks into a DLC, realizes how hard its gonna be, and walks back out, doesn't bother to play it or the other 2.

    Literally 95% of his complaints are due to him stepping on his own dick.

    submitted by /u/lifeisublime
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:02 PM PST

    So...i want the dragon stones in order to be able to activate the black dragon set.And i think i need 30 dragon scales in total?My question is...Is there are other way to obtain them without playing pvp?If i farm the dragon dudes,do they have a chance to drop dragon scales?Thanks

    submitted by /u/Noobie_xD
    [link] [comments]

    What is this place at the start of the game called?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:34 AM PST

    Help in farming dragon scales for armor set.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:48 AM PST

    I just need I can either kill or maybe trade with for the black dragon set

    submitted by /u/Bondrewd-The-Novel
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding sunlight medals!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:43 AM PST

    Me and my buddy are going to start killing bosses together to get the sunlight medal for our plat trophy. And I was wondering

    If I summon him for a boss fight but kill the boss before he even enters the fog gate, do we still get Sunlight medals?

    Dragonrider is the reason am asking this lol

    submitted by /u/Someone-TookMyName-
    [link] [comments]

    Someone with DS2 on PS3?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 05:36 AM PST

    Anyone here plays on PS3? If so, care to help me against the smelter demon?

    submitted by /u/NotAnAmericanDude
    [link] [comments]

    Heide Spear says it does Strike Damage on the wiki, is it true?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:04 AM PST

    If that's true, then Heide knights has one weapon for each damage type, combined with Lightning, that's pretry good... XD

    submitted by /u/LioMurasaki
    [link] [comments]

    I have been having a lot of fun getting summoned to help people in the forest, but am I overdoing it?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:44 PM PST

    I have been summoned around 10 times and have helped kill the giant on a few of those runs. I am now up to SL 30. I haven't beaten any bosses yet in my world. Just curious if my fun getting easy souls by helping people now, is going to hurt me in an unexpected way if I want to summon/be summoned later.

    Thanks for your thoughts!

    submitted by /u/Cyrano_de_Boozerack
    [link] [comments]

    Why are Sunlight Healing spells so shitty?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:32 AM PST

    Snooting Sunlight has a strengths between Med and Great heal, but with twice the faith requirements and Bountiful Sunlight has the same strenght as Resplendent life but with 50% higher faith requirements, they have slower casting, use 1 extra spell slot, and are harder to obtain, what the hell is happening here, is there any hidden effects or something? Except for their big AOE, they are not suited for alone PVE or PVP...

    submitted by /u/LioMurasaki
    [link] [comments]

    62 soul arrows vs The Rotten

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 05:25 AM PST

    Sorcerer with basic spells and a dagger. Loving the dagger but unfortunately tried to put bleed on it and now it sucks. Struggling with the rotten something fierce.

    submitted by /u/ZosoRocks3
    [link] [comments]

    Why do you love/hate DS2?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:34 PM PST

    The Soulsborne(kiro?) community's opinion on this game is pretty divided. My personal opinion is that this is my favorite. Partially as it was the first Soulsborne that I played, but also because I liked it's area design and more "methodical" gameplay. So, what's your reasoning for loving/hating this game?

    submitted by /u/Keikoto
    [link] [comments]

    Will I ever make it?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:01 PM PST

    Now bear with me on this one, I started playing ds2 in pursuit of getting all achievements on ps4. I need only to collect miracles, pregnancies and sorcery, I understand that I can purchase them from the chancellor on ng++ how ever he does not sell one miracle, the one you get for gaining lvl3 of the sun light covenant, I have left my summoning sign for 3 day now but to no avail. What do I do ?

    submitted by /u/alienpubes
    [link] [comments]

    Alter room?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 03:13 AM PST

    I just beat the rotten and found an alter in the bonfire room. Upon inspecting the alter, I was taken to a room with a lordvessel like alter in the middle. Could this be to do with the sunken king dlc. I'm guessing this because of one of the engraved stones.

    submitted by /u/starchiarchi
    [link] [comments]

    Is quitting out allowed if I wanted to get the Illusory Ring ?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 02:16 AM PST

    Can someone help me beat King vendrick (PS4)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:49 PM PST

    The drop rates for certain armor sets are disgraceful

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:49 PM PST

    My one, ultimate problem with this game is how unfair the drops are. Take the Mad Warrior for example; You can run up to Belfry Sol 10 times and have him not be there, then on run #11 there he is. You beat him easy, but he drops nothing. This goes on for about 30 minutes before you decide to try something else. So you farm the Heide set, and proceed to depopulate the Tower of Flame, with nothing to show for it but some leggings.

    Stop punishing me for wanting to look cool!

    submitted by /u/Mzuark
    [link] [comments]

    pursuer spawn bug?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:02 PM PST

    Just beat the pursuer next to the shortcut near the cardinal tower bonfire and after I beat him 3 undead hollows spawned in the area and started to attack me. Is this supposed to happen?

    submitted by /u/Daaslbahz
    [link] [comments]

    Elana and Velstald

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:41 PM PST

    Well, yesterday I crossed the fog like the 10th time to fight Elana, but this time was diferent. Really really diferent. So, I decided to be more agressive this time because I was trying a 99 dex build (idk why) and I had a lot of stamina. So when she was at 3/4 of her health she summons velstald. It was her first summon. I tried to handle the battle avoiding vestald while dodging Elana ranged and melee attacks when she teleports. She also summoned skeletons and I got rid of them as soon as I could. But velstald was there. It was going super clean until she hit me with a pyromancy and stuns me. When my character stood up I tried to run far away but I had no vision on Velstald. And theres my error. I tried to heal and then he smacked me taking out my other half of my health. Elana was at 2 hits to be defeated. I've never felt so disappointed with myself playing DS.

    submitted by /u/arboledaboladora
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment