• Breaking News

    Friday, November 1, 2019

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 11:12 PM PDT

    What does your current PvP character look like? If your character has a back story to go with their personal fashion statement we'd like to hear that, too!

    Don't forget to check out /r/fashionsouls for all of your fashion needs.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Float like a butterfly, sting like you're powerstancing Mytha Bent Blades

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 05:27 AM PDT

    What are you opinions on Dark Souls 2:SOTFS?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 09:42 AM PDT

    Due to some controversy in how I worded my previous post, I decided to repost this conversation. Haha.

    In my opinion, dark souls 2 has been the most fun. I really enjoy the play style, the way the levels are built, the character progression and the story line.

    How do you guys feel about this game compared to the others? What was most fun for you? What made this game better or worse than others?

    Who's your favorite boss in this game for 1) grinding 2) the fight.

    For me it's the rotten to grind. After NG+ you start to get soul of the old dead one, plus soul of the rotten plus the souls for the kill. And for the fight itself, I'd have to say I have the most fun fighting the old iron king.

    Let's talk it up. :)

    submitted by /u/JustMolecules
    [link] [comments]

    Pure pyromancy isn't viable is it?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:18 PM PDT

    Like, you only get like 12 casts of the weakest spell in their arsenal, you only get 1 of forbidden sun without extra casts equipment, it really seems like they want you to use a melee build and supplement it with pyromancy

    submitted by /u/SilverSAS
    [link] [comments]

    SpeedSouls Charity Marathon 2019

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 12:26 PM PDT

    First play through tips

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 12:00 PM PDT

    I am about to start DS2 for the first time. I have platinum trophies for DS1 and Bloodborne so I know what to expect in terms of basic gameplay mechanics. What are some changes I should be mindful of and how should I build my character? I always end up with a quality build and would like to commit to strength or dex for this character.

    submitted by /u/freshprinceofbeller
    [link] [comments]

    Was I doing something wrong?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:55 PM PDT

    So I was recently going through areas that I hadn't fully explored yet when I was a lower level, doing so now that I was higher so I wouldn't have a super hard time, when I get invaded at Dragon's Shrine. I don't typically get invaded so I thought nothing of it, invasions happen and I wasn't about to freak out cuz of it. I waved to be respectful and they didn't respond, so I just assumed it was an npc invader and started attacking them. We went at it for a while and, me thinking it was an npc, used an Estus. Immediately after he did the "No no" emote (ya wave your hand and shake your head) so I stopped, waved him over and stood there. He hit me until I was back to the health before the estus and then we resumed. The fight turned to my side and as soon as it looked like I'd win, he'd use an Estus. I thought it was irritating but I didn't wanna use one so we kept fighting. He would whittle my health away and I'd chunk it off and, after he used 4 estus, he killed me. Then he fist pumped over my dead body and dropped something. I figured "Hey, a Human Effigy! That's nice, the last guy did that too!"

    It was Rubbish. This dude.. I was honestly upset afterwards. Did I break a rule or something? I don't pvp normally, I figured you can't use Estus after what I went through but I don't know.

    Edit: I've been informed that invaders can't use estus or items, so it was probably a miracle. Thanks to everyone for letting me know and I'll keep it in mind that, when invaded and not summoned or summoning, to fight them to win instead of making it a fair duel!

    submitted by /u/Hypnotic_Spinach
    [link] [comments]

    Where to go after 40 STR?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:05 AM PDT

    Coming back to DS2 after a long time (2-3 Years) and having a blast. I'm playing a strength build with covenant of champions and it's like playing the game fresh again.

    I definitely want to keep going into a few NG+++. After I've hit 40 strength or thereabouts, what's the best way to progress my character offensively? I want to keep investing into a strength character concept and don't want to diversify into Faith/Int (for buffs) or into a Quality build.

    On the one hand, there's the option of leaving my char at around 40 STR, sticking to 2H'ing a Greatsword/Greatclub or other weapons and investing into Vigor, Endurance and Adaptability.

    On the other hand, I could go full beast mode and start investing lots more in vitality to power stance ultra size strength weapons. In your experience:

    • Is powerstancing in this way genuinely useful as a means of progressing a STR char or is it more or less a gimmick?
    • Is the tradeoff of increased damage vs. increased stamina consumption worth it/optimal?

    Other than where you're fighting bosses, at some point the question of whether you need extra damage will really focus around whether you can kill enemies in one hit, two hits, three hits etc ...

    Interested to hear peoples' experiences.

    submitted by /u/Livegood118
    [link] [comments]

    Help!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 06:54 AM PDT

    Hello! I am a veteran player of dark souls, however that doesn't mean I'm the best at it. I'm in the middle of making a grim reaper build and thus, I wanna get the scythe of Nahr Alma. Is there anyone that could help me beat executioners chariot?

    submitted by /u/MrBlackstain488
    [link] [comments]

    Why is it so much better to play Dark Souls 2 with low agility?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 02:02 PM PDT

    Yes, you did not get it wrong. Each roll needs precision and timing, is very satisfactory, the"easy" fights are much more challenging and interesting, some examples: The Rotten, the Old Iron King, The Glass Knight.

    At first it is difficult and even unfair, but in the end I ended up enjoying a lot more than playing with high agility.

    I recommend everyone to play pve with low agility, it is totally possible, but pvp more agility is required.

    submitted by /u/cestti
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on Drangelic dark diving thingy?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 01:55 PM PDT

    Well im kinda sturglling. Havel in tight area with holes is no joke.

    I tried poison. That Got him to half hp but thats really It.

    Im running strenght build.

    I could also invest 6 points into faith for Force Right?

    submitted by /u/Kuva194
    [link] [comments]

    Strength or Dex

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 12:55 PM PDT

    I recently bought DS2 on the PS4 and was wondering what would be better for PVE and what weapons should I go for

    submitted by /u/CyberpunkV2077
    [link] [comments]

    Complimentary weapon with mace - yet another noob post

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 06:09 AM PDT

    Hey!

    Picked up DS2 a few days ago and I'm just overwhelmed with everything in this game. I've only played Demon's souls before and I barely understood anything in there.

    I've been using a halberd and heide knight sword till now, but picked up a mace as per community recommendation. Wondering what I should compliment it with? I'm leaning towards a strength build and estoc seems to scale with strength as well. I do like to have a bow as well, just in case. I got the dragonrider soul and was planning on making the bow out of it.

    I don't need a full on hand held playthrough experience, but I'd like to have some weapons in mind that I build my character around. The weapons I've looked up seemed to mostly say "good for early-mid game" but I don't want to be screwed later.

    What are some good strength weapons that could carry me through?

    submitted by /u/Emppu3
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP][PS4][82] Lower Earthen Peak

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:15 AM PDT

    Can anyone help? It's Dark Souls 2

    submitted by /u/Kasrawww
    [link] [comments]

    Guys I cant beat the persuer

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:07 AM PDT

    . I beat the orphan of godamn Kos in 2 attempts on ng+ but this fucking fight....

    submitted by /u/shaheerbaba38
    [link] [comments]

    PS3 Controller problems

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:00 AM PDT

    So I have an emulated ps3 controler using ... "I think" motion joy but the problem is joysticks don't work and moving is bound to the D-pad (and I can't change that). Not to mention there is nothing bound to camera controls . I tried using the steam controler configuration tool to change the key bindings but it didin't help at all. What should i do pls help !

    submitted by /u/SirKinght
    [link] [comments]

    Red Rusted Sword and Scimitar question

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 04:02 AM PDT

    Hey,

    Today i wanted to try out powerstancing Red Rusted Sword and Scimitar but i wanted to ask which is better to have in the first slot since the moveset changes

    Thanks a lot!

    submitted by /u/Piluf
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to start a fresh build/run with me? On Xbox.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:55 PM PDT

    Just looking to run through. It's been a good long time since I've played. I remember this game having insane amounts of content.

    submitted by /u/BrutalFuckingTruth
    [link] [comments]

    Enemies Respawned?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 02:58 AM PDT

    Practicing a no death no bonfire run. Cleared out a lot of FotFG and went to Majula, levelled up, upgraded a few weaps and armor. Went to Heides, demolished some Giants. Had 6k souls, went back to Majula. Levelled up more armor and weaps. Decided I need to loot more FotFG... Ran back, all the mobbos were respawned. No bone, no bonfire, no death.

    What gives?

    submitted by /u/DavidHill76
    [link] [comments]

    [360] Anyone need a Sunbro?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 06:24 AM PDT

    I'm finally trying to get platinum. Farming medals is going to take me about a year. If anyone is up for some Jolly Cooperation, I'd be most grateful. My gamer tag is "o Tea Pea o". SM is ~160k on this character. I've killed two of the great ones, so I still have most of the game to go. Add me if you're keen. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Quimothy
    [link] [comments]

    Bonfire Aesthetic cap?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 09:26 PM PDT

    I understand the level caps at 99, but do items and crystal lizards still spawn after 99?

    Trying to cheese up some twinkling titanite in Aerie but worried Ive only got so many to stock.

    submitted by /u/GooeyGlobs4U
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 could someone please drop me a kings set with kings shield? Sm: 4.5mill

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 02:55 AM PDT

    Am I overleveled?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:44 PM PDT

    I'm level 113 already, and only killed 2 of the 4 main bosses or whatever. I think I explored pretty much everywhere other than the hole in Majula (I'm assuming the two others are inside there). I'm feeling pretty strong now, but I don't want the rest of the game and dlc to be a breeze.

    submitted by /u/bloodyscrum
    [link] [comments]

    Ritual Site Bonfire Wall not opening

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 12:45 AM PDT

    Ive spent the past 5 minutes mashing my interact button to try and open the wall. Ik its on thebpesft side of the stairs near the part of the area with the corrosive water stuff. What am i doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/Ethyx07
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment