• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 2, 2019

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Help a hollow.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Help a hollow.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Help a hollow.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 11:09 PM PDT

    Welcome to our Wednesday thru Thursday sticky thread "Help A Hollow."

    Do you need the game mechanics explained a bit? Don't understand scaling, infusion, or magic? Just can't take on Velstadt solo?

    If you have a question or need a hand then skip /new for the day and get the help you need. Leave a comment below and someone will help you shortly. Or sort comments by new and be a helpful hollow. Remember to check out /r/DarkSouls2/wiki and contribute!


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Does bonfire ascetic make all boss fights harder?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 04:48 AM PDT

    I'm lvl 70 trying to beat some bosses and finding them to be overpowered. I've used two or three to gain some humanity at Majula bonfire and I'm finding the bosses I'm dealing with are too hard to beat (the rotten and gargoyles), is it because I used the bonfire ascetic?

    submitted by /u/RealisticBurn
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a reason why people are so toxic to new players in ds2 ?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 12:35 PM PDT

    So I'm pretty good with ds3 and ds1 I have beat both games and dark souls 1 beat solo I number of times. I'm doing my first play through of ds2 blind. I joined the discord for help and the people are very rude even when getting someone to help you the insult you and troll you. Never experienced this with the other 2 games. Someone recently told me to attack a npc and that they were bad and now I can't really proceed further in the game. It's quite frustrating I'm all for jolly coop and being helpful etc but I don't get this elitist bull crap Towards new players and this toxic attitude it's really a big turn off.

    submitted by /u/ibowtothesixthhouse
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls 2 Full Map

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 02:19 PM PDT

    Map - https://imgur.com/T0cHXoT

    It took awhile to peace it together, and its not a ideal map. At this point I don't have enough time and patience to finish it properly. Hope u like it, use it as a loose guide

    submitted by /u/ArtSaw
    [link] [comments]

    A sad realization

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 12:13 PM PDT

    I recently picked up a game called Hyper Light Drifter, and its an awesome game, it's a 16 bit game (I think) and it has a super cool souls feel, it doesn't tell you anything at all, and leaves the discovering for the player. Now I've been stuck for a while, and i was close to giving up. I decided to ask around on the sub. I have never actually gotten a "lul git gud" for dark souls, but it's pretty much what I'm getting for this game, and I guess I just realized that there really isn't a community as good as the dark souls one.

    submitted by /u/RustyMatrix
    [link] [comments]

    The best way

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 08:43 AM PDT

    I'll start DS2 Scholar Of The First Sin What's the best way to start? The best weapon, armor, and tips?

    submitted by /u/deckergo
    [link] [comments]

    How can i get the chaos fireball?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 06:02 AM PDT

    I've been pvping in the blood covenant for a while because i know rank 3 gives me the last pyro for pyromancy master, but isnt there and easier way instead of trying to fight op players?

    submitted by /u/AlbinoB0I
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone play anymore?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 12:10 PM PDT

    I've been having a hard time finding player summon signs anywhere, I can only find npc signs before bosses but nowhere else.

    submitted by /u/heyitsmelukie
    [link] [comments]

    PVP

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 11:54 AM PDT

    I've started Ds2 pvp and it seems off

    Any viable builds to help someone?

    submitted by /u/DonaEmma
    [link] [comments]

    Oh, how far I've come

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 06:17 PM PDT

    On my first play through of this game (about a year and a half ago) I remember it took me 5 attempts and both npc phantoms to beat the last giant. About 5 minutes ago I beat the last giant first try, fist only, and in covenant of champions. Feels good

    submitted by /u/Bobinio67
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat the fume knight

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 09:35 PM PDT

    For the past two days ive been trying for this boss. I only recently discovered the bonfire right next to the fight. It was a hard but fair boss and I'm so glad I was able to push through

    submitted by /u/LilBoole
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 item trade

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 06:06 AM PDT

    On my+ I am wanting to do a full berserker build. I have the whole armor set, but only one of his swords, and I've killed him too many times to count. Would anyone be willing to drop one for me? I am willing to trade whatever I can.

    submitted by /u/Soulsbyorn
    [link] [comments]

    NG++ Blue Sentinels using bonfire ascethics?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 04:29 AM PDT

    I'm trying to get all achievements but I don't want to go through the game another time, can I use bonfire ascethics to reset the area in the blue cathedral so that I can just buy the spells?

    submitted by /u/Jikan-Teishi
    [link] [comments]

    Good writing?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 09:32 PM PDT

    It's my first playthrough, and I only have a rough idea of how the game is structured.

    I fought my way past the Mirror Knight in Drangleic Castle, Got through Shrine of Amana, Demon of Song, no problem. Undead Crypt, Velstadt, King's Ring, no big deal. I'm told I need to go through the King's Passage, Aldia's Keep, Guardian Dragon goes down. I get to the Dragon Aerie. I have no idea why I am there or what I have to do. The Emerald herald says it's my destiny to stand before the Ancient Dragon and not really know why. Is it bad player direction, or good writing that she is 100% right?

    Maybe I should read item descriptions...

    submitted by /u/sanitarydan
    [link] [comments]

    If I proceed to throne is there any going back?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 10:38 PM PDT

    There's stuff I still want to do. DLC's some optional bosses I missed, some general fuckery. I don't want to proceed to the throne if I can't go back.

    submitted by /u/DatFrostyBoy
    [link] [comments]

    Recommend level for ng+ for everything after Shrine of winter? (Not including dlc)

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 08:01 PM PDT

    Going for platinum just need those damn last spells, right now I'm around SL 150 i want the smoothest way to get through all the bosses on ng+ what's the best level?

    submitted by /u/GAC44
    [link] [comments]

    Rapier vs Dragonrider Halberd

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 02:37 PM PDT

    I currently have a normal +10 rapier. Should I infuse it with magic so that it scales with int and Magic Weapon or should I keep it physical to avoid split damage?

    Or should I simply use the Dragonrider Halberd instead

    submitted by /u/SwydeOfAstoras
    [link] [comments]

    About to Start Playing

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 06:12 PM PDT

    I'm about to play Dark Souls 2 for the first time, I usually like to try and platinum games and I actually platinumed DS3 this morning. I know in DS3 there was a lot of grinding for covenant items so I could get miracles or other magic. Is there a lot of covenant grinding in this one too? I'll play regardless but I'm curious

    submitted by /u/DesperatelyUnaware
    [link] [comments]

    Leo ring and elemental damage

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 05:30 PM PDT

    Weapons usually have a counter modifier. As far as I understand that modifier is applied to the entirety of the weapon damage.

    The old leo ring increases that modifier by 12.5% for thrust attacks.
    If I have an infused weapon and use an attack that deals thrust damage, does the elemental portion of the damage also receives the 12.5% modifier?

    And as a side question:
    I've also heard that strike weapon deals bonus damage to armored enemies. Does this bonus also affect the elemental damage of the weapon?

    submitted by /u/white_pool_shark
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment