• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 28, 2019

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Gather 'round the bonfire.

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Gather 'round the bonfire.


    /r/DarkSouls - Gather 'round the bonfire.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 11:07 PM PDT

    Welcome to the bonfire, our weekly off topic thread.

    This is a place where anyone can talk about anything unrelated to Dark Souls and get to know your fellow undead a bit better.

    Please be respectful and follow reddiquette.

    What's keeping you from going hollow these days?


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The Gods of the Dark Souls community

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 06:15 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/HoVtUZH

    any criticisms are welcome.

    edit Aw geez I forgot a lot of people, thanks for reminding me! I'll probably post an updated list

    submitted by /u/BlackBagTofu
    [link] [comments]

    I BEAT ORENSTEIN AND SMOUGH

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 10:03 PM PDT

    holy shit I'm still shaking, I've been trying for three weeks and I finally had an evening to sit down and play Dark Souls and I did it!

    I killed Smough first because I just couldn't deal with his charge attack, and staying close to him prevented him from doing it, so I was able to get hits on him as long as I was aware of Orenstein poking through him. I started to get consistent, but things just weren't working with Big Orenstein, he just did so much damage and his patterns were unpredictable. I'm really good at focusing for short periods but for longer things I often lose my edge, and the fight was taking so long each time that I could keep my moment.

    I stopped running it down mid and started experimenting with Power Within, and decided I would use it for the second phase, just foregoing healing to keep the pressure on. Holy shit guys I almost died from the health drain, but I was able to rush him down and not get hit.

    I learned so much from this fight, about the game and myself. It's not about going off and just getting everything done at once, there's really no substitute for sitting down and just learning how to do something over a longer period of time.

    Anyway I don't know if I'm making sense, but nobody I know plays DS, and I had to share it somewhere. I'm gonna go out and get ice cream tonight!

    Thanks everybody for the help on my original post, which inspired me to just grind away and get it done.

    Praise the sun!

    submitted by /u/Linterdiction
    [link] [comments]

    Lost Izalith shortcut?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 03:11 AM PDT

    I'm at Gwyn atm and wanted to make sure to do everything I can before hitting NG+. Sadly Solaire is already dead, but I still wanted to open up the Lost Izalith shortcut. I've fed 30 humanity to the fair lady and gained the +2 rank in the chaos servants covenant.

    I read that if I abandon the covenant through any means other than the bonfire, the humanity I've donated will be halved. Since I'd like to go out and get the other covenant rewards and am yet to join the forest hunter's covenant for the first time, I have a few questions:

    1. Do I need to go there and press a button or something to activate the shortcut to open it, or is it automatically open after you donate the 30 humanity, with no further actions required? I'm at Alvina right now and have donated the 30 humanity but haven't used the shortcut yet. Will I mess it up if I abandon the chaos servants for the forest hunters now?

    2. If I abandon the covenant after, does the shortcut close back up?

    3. On NG+, will I need to feed 30 humanity again to open it once more, or does it stay unlocked after doing it once?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/FungalVoid
    [link] [comments]

    Dark souls is a lifeline

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 09:01 PM PDT

    Fairly certain Dark Souls is the only thing putting a smile on my face

    submitted by /u/mrmann2000
    [link] [comments]

    I killed bell Gargoyle boss and I don’t where to go next.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 01:23 AM PDT

    I'm a new player.

    submitted by /u/iidevilz0
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone has a spare black knight ultra sword on switch? really need one

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 02:59 AM PDT

    I already killed all the black knights before the kiln and im midway thru the game, does anyone have a spare one that is willing to part with?

    submitted by /u/oceloth989
    [link] [comments]

    Rebinding rolling doesn't work properly

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 02:52 AM PDT

    Dear Dark Souls (Remastered) players. I have rebound my roll button so it is on A (or X for PS). However, when I press B (Circle for PS) it still rolls. How can I make it so it doesn't roll when I press my B or Circle button? Added a screenshot of my settings. https://imgur.com/a/PgzYEqD

    submitted by /u/Waarkaas
    [link] [comments]

    Good weapon for sorcerery playthrough?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 09:31 PM PDT

    I've always wanted to try a sorcerery playthrough, but I couldn't think of a good weapon for the job.

    submitted by /u/Sedona54332
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment