• Breaking News

    Friday, July 30, 2021

    Dark Souls Fuck new Londo ruins (rant)

    Dark Souls Fuck new Londo ruins (rant)


    Fuck new Londo ruins (rant)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    Just started ds1 and HOLY FUCK do I hate new londo ruins.

    Firstly, you have a limited number of whatever the fuck those gad damn curse things you have to use just to do damage to the basic fucking mobs,

    Secondly, even when you use it half the time your attacks just GO STRAIGHT THROUGH THE GHOSTS and just don't register,

    Thirdly, they can move THROUGH WALLS so they can just hide behind one and fuck you up without you getting to do anything

    Fourthly, even though they can move through walls YOU CANT MOVE THROUGH THEM and they can just body block you and laugh in your face,

    Fifth(ly?), their attacks are as invisible as my girlfriend so it's hard to even Telegraph their attacks so you just eat damage,

    And finally, going back to the first a bit, the ability to hurt them runs out over time, not when you die, so you have to burn through them just to continue through this god forsaken area

    Just needed to express my absolute loathing of this area, so thank you for coming to my Ted talk

    submitted by /u/Bubbda-
    [link] [comments]

    Can you answer Google's most popular question for Dark Souls?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    Who is Sen in Dark Souls?

    submitted by /u/Gay_Charlie
    [link] [comments]

    Shout out to Santa Claus

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    My girlfriend is doing her first play-through and was just invaded in Lower Burg by Dark Spirit Santa Claus, who dropped off ten large titanite shards. It was an initially pants-shitting moment that ended up being wholesome. Makes me wish my first play-through was online!

    submitted by /u/culturecandle
    [link] [comments]

    Did you know, Quelaag has a mole beneath her left eye... It is concealed by her hair and her trying to kill you doesn't helps it to get notice by the player

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:15 AM PDT

    Just beat Manus for the 1st time with literally 1 HP left

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    Doing my first playthrough, and just wanted to share. I haven't reversed hollowing this entire run, initially to avoid being ganked in the Undead Burg but as I cleared more and more without kindled bonfires or summons I didn't want to break the streak.

    So that's 5 estus uses, on my 3rd attempt at fighting Manus. Gravelord Sword +5, Silver Knight Shield +5 and starting to learn the dodge timing well enough. But with about 4-5 hits left on Manus, I suddenly take a massive overhead swing and I'm dead.

    Or I thought so, but I stand back up with a seemingly empty health bar. And now it's make or break. My shield has 100% physical block, so I won't be chipped. I just need to avoid tanking hits with it, hold back, and spot the only times I'm absolutely sure I can get a hit in and back off clean.

    I don't know how long it took. I blocked a lot of dark magic, and kept my distance for any combo attacks, and somehow actually pushed through. I'd never had a fight cut it this close, and it felt amazing!

    Anyway, just wanted to share that little moment.

    submitted by /u/nventure
    [link] [comments]

    HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO KILL THE CEASELESS DISCHARGE?!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    THIS IS MY FIRST PLAYTHROUGH AND HE'S REALLY PISSING ME OFF NOW. I've seen many vids where I should go run to fog gate again and he have his limb on the ground where he'll get killed easily, but now he doesn't do it he just blows fire on me till all my estus flasks are gone. Can anyone help or even get summoned to help? I know alottt of people cheese him lol, so why can't I?

    submitted by /u/Abo-youssef_2006
    [link] [comments]

    How to make every enemy Gwyn?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    I just got the Enemy Randomizer and im wondering if you can make every single enemy Gwyn?

    If so, can I also do it outside of the asylum so I can at least get to firelink?

    Im playing on Dark Souls Remastered by the way

    submitted by /u/Dr_Chipotle_
    [link] [comments]

    Just Incase anyone wasn't aware, Dark Souls 1 is on sale for Xbox.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    Quite a steal ahead, may the flames guide thee!

    submitted by /u/Devilstaff115
    [link] [comments]

    Is is okay to skip kalameet?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    It was a little hard for me so I beat manus and went out. But now I feel like I should beat it. Should I?

    (Please do not give me tips on beating it. Just say if it is important or not.)

    submitted by /u/GreasyGoose13
    [link] [comments]

    New(?) invader cheat that baits you, instakills, breaks all your gear and kills all your npc's.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:25 AM PDT

    So being the absolute genius that I was, i forgot to take myself off of online mode when I decided to do my enemy and item randomizer. I was doing anor londo when I heard the invasion noise but no text popup, then a dropped item appeared. I thought it was a part of the randomizer, since in previous runs there was a pickup item that just dropped a item on the ground instead of giving you one, so i went and picked it up.

    It just gave me the lordvessel. Immediately after, the invader phased into existence, nothing personelled me, broke all my gear, and kept me in a infinite death loop in which I had to alt f4 out of. Once I respawned, I went to the giant blacksmith to find him dead, alongside the firekeeper and gwynevere. Is this new, or have I been living under a rock? heres the clip of it, apologies for the peaking mic and annoying voice.

    submitted by /u/ButteryGoat-
    [link] [comments]

    Sif lore question

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    So I've just done the artorious dlc and watched some lore videos on sif. And I read that artorious was killed by a stranger, the same stranger who helped kill manus with sif or something. But when we go back in time and kill artorious, does that make us the stranger? Am I the person that sif vowed to kill?

    submitted by /u/Wesker_579
    [link] [comments]

    Defeated Artorias for the first time today.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    I had played through DS1 on 360 earlier this year but didn't have the DLC. Bought the remastered version a couple days ago and was excited to finally check it out. This boss is fantastic, I can truly appreciate why he's held in such high regard. I beat him on my fifth or sixth try using my trusty Silver Knight spear, seriously it's my favorite weapon in the game, also I kept chucking chaos fireballs when ever he charged up. I'm excited to continue my way through Oolacile. Don't you dare go hollow friends.

    submitted by /u/CaptainTaylorCortez
    [link] [comments]

    Shamelessly going to admit this

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    I've never beaten a dark souls game. I played the original on Xbox 360 but I guess I just don't have the patience and reaction time to beat one. I enjoyed my time with the original. But I couldn't get past that goddamned metal bull thing after the fire-breathing dragon on the bridge after the minotaur. I simply lost the desire to play it after that.

    It's a shame.

    Edit: just to spite all of you I'm gonna borrow my buddy's steam account, download the game and find an invulnerability mod. Seriously what the fuck is with all the Hate? Didja ever think, that maybe, juuuuuuuust maybe, I wanted to bump up my stats juuuust enough to not get one tapped by every boss in the game? If i wanna buy the game and glitch to make It enjoyable I'm gonna do it. It has nothing to do with "well it'll be boring" no. The game is boring when I see the same four fucking buildings for six hours. CLEARLY IM NOT VERY GOOD AT THE GAME but I enjoy it enough to want to see the end. Jesus.

    submitted by /u/Tombwolf
    [link] [comments]

    First playthrough. Did I ruin Siegmeyer's quest?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:18 AM PDT

    I beat the Bed of Chaos before ever talking to Siegmeyer in Blighttown. I read up on some stuff, and so I revisited Blighttown and he's still on that little patch of land. I woke him up and gave him the 3 pieces of moss, and then he showed up in Lost Izalith where we killed the Chaos Eaters. But now he says he needs rest and just started sleeping. I thought he's supposed to give me a ring, did I do something wrong?

    submitted by /u/xx0ur3n
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls series on sale! (PlayStation)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    I have been wanting to play Dark Souls Remaster for the first time and I was debating on getting it for switch or PlayStation. I checked to see which was cheaper and the first three Dark Souls games are on sale for PlayStation. So now I'm buying all three games can't wait to play through them all again. I think I'm going to play priest builds this time around.

    I hope this post helps someone else spend on on these games to experience their glory!

    submitted by /u/Proabram1
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for a sorcerer play through.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    Playing through Dark souls , i always just go 2 hand zweihander and I want to try a sorcerer playthrough, any tips?

    Edit: may also go pyromancer

    Edit 2: I have not completed the game furthest Ive gotten is Anor londo

    submitted by /u/McChicken-Man1
    [link] [comments]

    Learned something new

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:10 AM PDT

    Whilst jogging over to fight Quelaag, I was fighting one of those big crawling fly frog things that have the firey tongue or whatever you might call it. Avoiding the main attack, I circled around to the backside to finish it off. I was unaware that they had a second attack which was basically just combustion and that slimy little MF killed me. And this was my second attempt at Quelaag, and I had 7 soft humanity on the first attempt that I was hoping to get back. I'm super salty about it to the point that I'm losing sleep (currently 3:09 a.m. and I went to bed at midnight) just wanted to get that off my chest. Dark Souls never fails to remind me that I'm never as good as I think I am. Cheers

    submitted by /u/TheManInATopHat
    [link] [comments]

    Help? Multiplayer can't drop certain items?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:34 AM PDT

    Hello! So I got a silver knight spear in DSR. My partner and I play together and I said I'd give it to him. But when I drop it, it doesn't appear on his screen. Are there certain items that can't be dropped? Or do we need to meet certain requirements? Any help appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Starstruck-mj
    [link] [comments]

    Which is the best on Xbox??

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:32 AM PDT

    I've been looking at some souls play throughs (specifically oney plays) and they look like awesome games,problem is there's like 5 of them on Xbox and don't really know which one to go for,anyone got a non biased opinion on any of the games that beat out the others

    submitted by /u/Polarcappy
    [link] [comments]

    Why

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Why the hell is sens fortress such a fucking death trap? I have gotten through it an all. But why?

    submitted by /u/KhiIdk_32
    [link] [comments]

    Drakes in anor londo ?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:47 AM PDT

    Having some confusion about how book of guilty leaderboard works

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    Recently been doing lots of invasions and racking up indictments, I wanted to see my level of sin but it says data not found. After doing research, people are saying you need to turn on "rank registration" but I can't seem to find this setting. If anyone has some insight on this subject that would be a big help.

    submitted by /u/FlatStanley578
    [link] [comments]

    Rage quit DS1R a few weeks ago. I really want to beat the game, but Nito is just so annoying

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    Well, technically it's a combination of Nito, the horrible all dark area, and the fact that it's like a 5 minute treck back to the fight. I beat Bloodborne, DS3, and Sekiro and each felt challenging but rewarding. This area specifically just feels like a gimmick to me. I don't know, I'm just looking for some reasons/tips that'll convince me to finish this game

    EDIT: I finally beat him! Turns out the main problem was with all those skeletons that kept getting up! Thanks to everyone who gave me advise

    submitted by /u/BigMegaGay1247852257
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment