• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 9, 2021

    Dark Souls I just realized you can access 7 different bosses right off the bat when you get out of the Asylum

    Dark Souls I just realized you can access 7 different bosses right off the bat when you get out of the Asylum


    I just realized you can access 7 different bosses right off the bat when you get out of the Asylum

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:27 AM PST

    You can go to Pinwheel right at the start, or you can go kill Quelaag or Gargoyles, or Sif if you have 20k, or Butterfly or Taurus Demon, or even Capra Demon. The variety of options to do at the beginning of this game are incredible compared to all the other in the series. And it seems i've forgot about Stray Demon too

    submitted by /u/SerSentry
    [link] [comments]

    How many of you found the Painted World without any guide on your first playthrough?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:55 PM PST

    It's one of the most insanely cool well hidden secrets I've ever come across in a game. Even if you figure out how get back to Undead Asylum and find the doll (which is already unlikely if you know nothing about the game) you might never go close enough to the painting to know. I can't imagine how thrilling that would be to find on your own. I tried to do as much as possible on my own but had no idea you could go back to Asylum my first time.

    submitted by /u/HidetakaTeriyaki
    [link] [comments]

    I MADE IT TO ANOR LONDO!!!!!!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:14 PM PST

    After months of trying I finally beat Sen's Fortress and the Golem. First time playing through. Thanks to this group! Now to keep going.

    submitted by /u/Reynolds_Live
    [link] [comments]

    Who "came" from the Dark?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 04:01 AM PST

    I'll become crazy over this, searched for about an hour and couldn't find anything so maybe you'll help me.

    The question is this: who are the beings that are drawn into the First Fire from the Dark? Ones that find the Lord Souls? I know Nito, Gwyn, and Witch, but we see a lot more in the intro and they look like Furtive Pygmy. We see Nito in his form for example, but Pygmy looks like a humanoid creature.

    But, all of them looked like pygmy, as seen in the intro. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLaCmCxb4tA

    They cannot be humans as Furtive Pygmy created them by dividing the Dark Soul.

    Also one final question, I don't think Dark is the natural order of this universe, what about you? Because Dark comes with the first flame. It is a part of the disparity. The world is now doomed to this disparity, so it doesn't make sense to say "Well, let's just wait until the flame dies." Though, we didn't see a moment from the Age of Dark so whatever.

    submitted by /u/AlexandraDrennan
    [link] [comments]

    Why is sens fortress?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 04:52 PM PST

    Just started Dark Souls after beating Bloodborne and I’m just looking for some starting tips, shit I need to unlearn from that game stuff like that

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:33 AM PST

    I beat the Asylum demon and that was easy, but this is dark souls so it ain't gonna stay that way. I just got basically one shot by a grey dude with a big ass shield in a basement down some winding stairs and I need help. Not having the hit to re-heal is going to take some getting used to (and so are the 2011 graphics). So help for a poor new undead

    submitted by /u/Noporopo79
    [link] [comments]

    I beat the four kings first try

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:01 PM PST

    I thought they were gonna be really hard, I just tanked them with Havel's set and a +5 knight halberd. I heard that if you get close to them with the set they become obselete, so I did just that.

    submitted by /u/fuchkoughff1969
    [link] [comments]

    Genuine Question: aside from nostalgia, why do people think DS1 is the best in the series?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 05:59 PM PST

    Disclaimer: I am only about half way thru ds1 (OnS defeated and am in Lost Izalith) I also have close to 600 hours in ds3 and haven't played ds2 yet.

    I just want to know why people love this game so much over the rest in the series. It's a good game for sure, but I just take issue with how clunky the game kinda feels. The rolling especially is just bad since it's not omnidirectional. Also how slow you roll with barely any armor is frustrating.

    The bosses are also insanely easy for some reason. They all have next to no health it feels like. A couple charged attacks from the Zwei kills most bosses. For example, Gwyn I know has 4000 hp. The soul of cinder in ds3 has 11000 combined. Bosses just don't have any health to match weapon damage and it makes them feel so easy.

    The overall slowness of the game bothered me at first but I quickly got super into the combat in ds1. I don't like it as much as ds3's fast pace, but it's enjoyable as hell. The level design in ds1 is also outstanding. The connected areas and just overall design to me is very good.

    Tl:dr: I like ds1 a lot but I just want to know why people think it's better than the other games in the series, especially ds3

    submitted by /u/QuadVox
    [link] [comments]

    No matter how frustrated I get with Dark Souls, it always seems to reel me back in

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 04:51 PM PST

    Had a rough day yesterday starting with Tomb of the Giants and lost a bunch of souls. I later decided I can't do shit without a light source, so I went to Lost Izalith instead. Turns out that place was just as charming, from that stupid Titanite Demon and the fucking Bed of Chaos, both of which I died to way more times than I like to admit, I was just not having a good time last night. In all honesty, it was probably the worst level I have ever played in a video game. Thought to myself I might just slog through the rest of the game to finally get it over with and move on.

    One good night's sleep later and I'm ready to jump back in and deal with all of the bullshit and frustration all over again. Maybe I'm just a masochist lol. But I think I'm starting to realize how much I love this series.

    submitted by /u/VIETLONG2000
    [link] [comments]

    Biggest intentional troll?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 05:27 PM PST

    may contain spoilers

    There's a few moments in Dark Souls where the dev team have been extra cruel. My favourite is the homeward bone you're given after leaving the painted world. I was guilty of using it on my first play through, ending up back in the painted world 😩😂

    Which are your favourite troll memories?

    submitted by /u/Orna5579
    [link] [comments]

    Dressing the same every run.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 04:24 AM PST

    Almost every run I make I dress the same, in every game, regardless of my build or weapon.

    DS1: elite knight's set, sometimes mixed with the wanderer's or mail set for lighter set. Havel's if going full poise.

    DS2: Vengarl's helm, Havel's leggings and gauntlets, some lighter knight chest piece depending of the weapon and max weight.

    DS3: Pretty much just the knight set. Changing it just to get poison, magic or fire resistance in particular areas. Done heavier sets but realised it was a waste of levels.

    I go for a compromise between looking good and decent stats and this always makes me come back to the same endgame attire.

    I don't get the fashionsouls thing, this games do not favour fashion at all.

    I feel that they could've made more armor sets with similar stats to have more variety, as in Bloodborne.

    It's like there is no real personalisation of the character; it's just the standard well functioning or some subpar gimmick.

    Hope this changes for Elden Ring.

    TL,DR

    I wish there were more armor designs, there is no point to wear anything but the knight set.

    submitted by /u/Low_Kaleidoscope_369
    [link] [comments]

    How to get less damage in Dark Souls: PtDE

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 04:23 AM PST

    I get a lot of damage every hit (got Knight class) upgraded strength and dexterity to handle with Black Knight Sword. Is there any way to get less damage?

    Equipment: Elite Knight's armor set; Black Knight Sword; Emblem Shield.

    submitted by /u/cuckamungabunga
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to cheese centipede demon and sent him above the arena!!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 06:12 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/JDD5lYf

    I don't know how this happened, or if this is a common thing, but I am on ng+ and tried to cheese the centipede demon to get him to fall out of the stage. After he disappeared I noticed he kept making noise (on my first playthrough he fell and it was silent) so I looked around and he was just chilling on the top of the arena!

    submitted by /u/bert__macklin__fbi__
    [link] [comments]

    souls "item" farming

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:36 AM PST

    in ds remastered can souls (items) be farmed? if the answer is yes, what is the best place to farm them?

    submitted by /u/OvcoBoia
    [link] [comments]

    Why tf did a butterfly kill me like 10 times

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:06 AM PST

    My first time playing DS

    Edit: I killed it before the post, i also died of fall damage (at the tower thingy next to the bods) after that like a fucking idiot

    submitted by /u/zohariko75
    [link] [comments]

    NG+ Stuck in the very first room

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:27 AM PST

    Goodmorning everyone,

    I've been playing Dark Souls Remastered on PC and I had such a very good time !

    I want to proceed through a New Game + playthrough, but I encountered a problem.

    On the very first room, where we control our character and we receive the key to open the cell door, I am like... stuck !!!

    I have the key, but when I go near the door, the button "open" doesn't appear, I literally can't open the door.

    I am so sad, pleaaase someone help me ! I already contacted the official support, they didn't find a solution.

    Have a nice day

    submitted by /u/Meckatronic
    [link] [comments]

    Soul farm

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:14 AM PST

    What is the best soul farm in this game

    submitted by /u/BargainBinCaptainT
    [link] [comments]

    Who was the originator of sorcery and Magic?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:50 AM PST

    seath

    As we know Seath The scaleless is the grandfather of sorcery and The creator of Priscilla, the Crystal ember, The moonlight butterfly, and the Pisaca. Proof that we know he is the grandfather sorcery is from the moonlight great sword which says "Seath is the grandfather of sorcery, and this sword is imbued with his magic, which shall be unleashed as a wave of moonlight.". So it's establish that seat is basically the originator or grand father of sorcery. So The problem comes in with the witch of Izalith and her daughters. The Izalith catalyst says "Catalyst of the Witch of Izalith of long ago, when her daughters were still flame witches, before they were engulfed by the Chaos Flame. Before the birth of pyromancy, their wands were mediums for sorcery, but knowledge of this flame sorcery has long since vanished." It goes on in dark souls three to say "Ancient catalyst of the Witch of Izalith and her daughters, used long before the dawn of chaos and of pyromancy.

    With the birth of the Chaos Flame, the flame witches were at once both sorcerers and shamans."

    So according to this it says that the daughters of chaos were originally sorceries and wielded flame sorceries. You could say that the daughters of chaos came about after the age of fire began and seath created sorcery but then we have quelana's clothes which says "Worn by the witch Quelana of Izalith, mother of pyromancy and Daughter of Chaos. She wore this gold-hemmed black set before even the Age of Fire," So now my question is who was the Originator of sorceries? Was it Seath or The Witch of Izalith and her daughters of chaos? We know that Quelana it's called the mother of Pyromancy and The Witch of Izalith is called the godmother of Pyromancy but they are not referred to as the originators of sorcery or the mothers of sorcery. Even though they were casting flame sorceries during the age of ancients. The only way I can see reconciling these two things is if seath created sorcery during the age of ancient before the witch of Izalith and her daughter's did. So what do you guys think and what are your explanations?

    submitted by /u/Machaira1664
    [link] [comments]

    Just Arrived in Anor Londo

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 06:20 PM PST

    That is all

    submitted by /u/waldorsockbat
    [link] [comments]

    Highest ar

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 02:40 AM PST

    Does anyone know what weapon has the highest ar

    submitted by /u/BargainBinCaptainT
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for Seath and Crystal Caverns

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:52 PM PST

    I almost killed Seath first try, I just stayed at his tail all the time and kept attacking me, he barely did anything to me. I was like 4 hits away from beating him and then he trolled me hard and used that curse attack and I died. How am I supposed to deal with it? Also the path to Seath is a big problem, there's that part with the narrow slippery crystal and an orange diamond thing, I can't beat it so I keep trying to go around it, but I almost always fall from the bridge because it's very narrow. What's a good way to dodge the golem without falling off?

    submitted by /u/PrequelGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Solaire not in anor londo

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:36 PM PST

    He has a died or anything he just hasn't appeared at the bonfire

    submitted by /u/BargainBinCaptainT
    [link] [comments]

    Demon greataxe

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 02:07 AM PST

    +15 or +5 chaos for Gwyn?

    submitted by /u/BargainBinCaptainT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment