• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 22, 2020

    Dark Souls You guys would like the Tomb of the Giants

    Dark Souls You guys would like the Tomb of the Giants


    You guys would like the Tomb of the Giants

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    It's very Nito.

    submitted by /u/RoleplayPerson
    [link] [comments]

    Have y'all ever raged at Dark Souls?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    Me personally, I have never raged at Dark Souls, mainly because it's melee combat. If I miss a swing, that's on me, it's not like Call of Duty were you have no idea where you're getting shot. You swing, you miss, your fault. That being said, I have gotten pissed off before (crystal cave invisible walkways) but I've never rage quit or slammed a controller. When things get sticky I quit the game and immediately continue to reset enemies spawns. (Mostly the skeletons in catacombs that don't die) Now, I am not patient at all, I do NOT like repeating sections I just did so I can progress. (Ubisoft games) I feel like Dark Souls has stretched my patience a bit to make things more tolerable. What about you guys, have you ever raged, and what was that experience, and what made you rage?

    submitted by /u/xtraGeona03
    [link] [comments]

    Embarrassed and pisthed.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    So I'm a long time souls player but its been a while and I thought I'd play through the series again. So I fired up remastered and started a strength build (its been longest since I've played smashing things). I was flying through everything like an experienced souls player should, slapped the black knights, clapped the gargoyles all was great. Then I decided I'd kill quelagg soon but first I should run to the depths real quick so I can get a +10 weapon before dealing with blighttown and its creepy crawly queen. I run through lower, no problem, somebody summons me so I help them easily destroy Capra. Now I'm cocky and feeling great, I've been playing for maybe an hour and I have completed everything I wanted with ease (havel too) so I figured I'd just walk through the fog solo and slap capra real fast..... WRONG! I dodge his first hit, dog stuns me, then the second dog without letting me move, then I got the double overhead machete to the face. Damn! There goes my little not dying streak, "it was just bad rng, I'll kill them next time" I thought. Nope went back in and just as I broke the fog I got slammed with the overhead move before I was hardly even through the gate. I lost 20k+ souls and idk how much humanity and was pissed. I've attempted him atleast 10 more times and I keep getting clapped nearly instantly everytime and its making this souls vet feel like a noob again, I think I lost my gud that I once had gitted. Ahhh darksouls.

    submitted by /u/FnB8kd
    [link] [comments]

    What the hell just happened to me?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    I just tried to parry a silver knight, froze, and turned into this. What did I access that I never saw before?

    Transformation

    submitted by /u/SanDimas1988
    [link] [comments]

    I Finally Platinum'd all Souls Games ft. Bloodborne & Sekiro

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    In my 20 years of gaming, Only the Souls Genre made me do something for a game franchise... Buy merch, Devote to a character I like, Made friends through helping someone and especially Take & Give presents to someone I do not know.

    And Thanks to the great community this games created, it helps us all go through the lives we have.

    Just remember... You have a heart of Gold, Don't you dare go Hollow, May the Good Blood guide you way and most importantly...

    Git Gud!

    See you all at Demon's Souls Remake

    https://imgur.com/gallery/21OdTrd

    submitted by /u/jinrex015
    [link] [comments]

    Now what?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    I've ended DS (one of the greatest experiences I've had playing a game) and now I know it's obvious to continue by playing DS II but I also wanna play sekiro or bloodborne, which game would you recommend me after DS if it isn't the sequel?

    submitted by /u/Juandiar77
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of build should I do for my first full dark souls remastered playthrough?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    I've beaten all of ds3 an innumerable amount of times, I've beaten ds2 except for most dlc bosses. In dsr I've done everything up to but not including quelaag.

    I have no clue what build to do, I tried strength zwei first (like everyone who knows giant dad) and I loved the damage and all but idk.

    submitted by /u/_ThatOneMimic_
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t fiND DLC area behind hydra

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Hella all. I have placed the lord vessel and defeated the hydra, yet, when I reach the end of the area, there is no yellow golem or cave. I have DKS remastered for switch, so DLC should be included, right? Idk what else I could be found wrong.

    submitted by /u/TyrionJoestar
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play this game in online or offline mode??

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    I've been playing this game for a while now, currently trying to beat Bell Gargoyle and this entire time I have been playing in offline mode. Is it better for me to be online because apparently I can get tips and summon players.

    submitted by /u/RaihanHA
    [link] [comments]

    Were any of you able to beat this game without using a guide?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    And when did you learn you had superpowers? The difficulty is one thing. The lack of explanation, hidden things, and all that other stuff is another.

    submitted by /u/timfluencer
    [link] [comments]

    The rare item drop rates in this game are completely inexcusable

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    I have been trying to farm ONE red slab off of the chaos eaters for as long as it took me to ring both bells. I have max item drop rate and am using the standard 4 chaos eaters root in Lost Izaleth.

    I have farmed 99 red chunks, and have gotten the also extremely rare 2 white chunks TWICE and not gotten a red slab.

    I understand how statistics work, that this is entirely possible and has probably happened to many people. I'm sure other games have worse drop rates on even stronger items, that does not change the fact that this SUCKS. It is completely inexcusable that they made the item drop rate so low that's it's actually reasonable it can get this far.

    This is completely ridiculously inexcusable and honestly does dampen some of the enjoyment I've gotten from this game.

    submitted by /u/shoeless_sean
    [link] [comments]

    interested in ds1

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    so I'm a new fan of the series but I've only played bloodborne all the way through and a tiiiiny bit of ds3 at a friend's house. i wanna play the souls series in chronological order, so do you guys recommend getting the original dark souls for xbox 360, or the remaster for ps4? i feel like the original would be more authentic, but I'd also like to have better graphics and such.

    submitted by /u/technicolorblessing
    [link] [comments]

    My playthrough

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    So I'm at the end of my first play-through of DS:R and honestly I've loved it all. I played DS2 first so i was a bit bias towards the beginning but I have learned to love this game and honestly it truly is a masterpiece. I have Kalameet, Manus and then Gwyn left. Wish me luck!!!

    submitted by /u/No_Ad_4239
    [link] [comments]

    Help with seath tail?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    So ive been trying for about 4 hours and i cant get seaths tail to come off. Ive tried just about every tactic, even to the point of almost killing him by exclusively hitting the tip of the back tail and it just wont come off. Am i just doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/xX_PeachyBee_Xx
    [link] [comments]

    Magic/spells

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    I'm bit of a dumbass so please forgive my ignorance. I always use swords, shields, etc. But I'm on NG+ awaiting O&S, and I want to get it over with (despite it being my favorite boss fight) I want to try to use magic, but it just doesn't work. I've got the wand thing, and a magic spell equipped, and INT of 10 so I can buy spells from Griggs. I sort of feel like my INT is too low, but if it is, why could I buy spells? If I need to grind for souls to level, I'll do it but I'm just generally confused (and stupid). Please help a fellow hollow out :)

    submitted by /u/xtraGeona03
    [link] [comments]

    Estus Flasks

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Hi there, finally got around and bought DSR, started playing it and I see I have 10 estus flasks after reaching firelink shrine, It went from the 5 I got in the asylum to 10, is that the standard or is this some bug? Just wondering since I find it quite the huge number of chugs from starting game. Coming from ds2 which is why I find it kinda weird. Thanks!

    Edit: Alright! Understood how it works, thanks for the help guys!

    submitted by /u/boo_username
    [link] [comments]

    (Soulfarm) So I recently beat o&s at SL61 and still feel under leveled (PC)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    Anyone willing to soul farm Arno lando with me?

    submitted by /u/LightningKup0
    [link] [comments]

    Parry

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Can anyone give any tips on how to be more successful with parry? I don't even try it because my success rate is so low.

    submitted by /u/AtuinTurtle
    [link] [comments]

    Weird reset glitch

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    I got on dsr today and was really confused when all of the bonfires weren't lit, and all the humanity I spent kindling them went down the drain, (I still had my items.) and almost all of the items I had picked up were back where I found them, and all of my achievements had been reset, I didn't revert to a hollow when I died, I couldn't get Gwnevere to give me the Lord Vessel, and in the Firelink chest behind Frampt I found a bunch of embers an a peculiar doll. I've only seen one other post about this glitch after some searching, but I can't find an explanation or a fix. Does anyone know anything about this or is my game just on crack?

    submitted by /u/Bingingas
    [link] [comments]

    Can you do a Consumable Only playthrough?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    I am thinking of doing a Consumable Only run in DS1 (Possibly other Souls games). Is it possible? How hard is it?

    submitted by /u/soulslayer434
    [link] [comments]

    Obligatory post after beating dark souls for the first time

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    I just beat dark souls remastered (PS4)! I think I haven't played enough (haven't finished the dlc for example) and haven't discovered much of the lore yet to build a refined opinion about it but for now... I absolutely love it.

    I gave it a try because I really liked sekiro and I think I love dark souls even more; even though it's a pretty old game (for me). What I like most is discovering this amazing world.

    The regions I had most fun playing were the depths (because there I felt the most excitement and fear of traps), lost izalith and surroundings (because there I felt the most amazement about exploring an old, forgotten place) and the Cristal cave (because it looks nice).

    I struggled most with O&S and they are also my favourite boss - maybe just because they are strongest in my memory.

    I tried to play as blind as possible. Nevertheless I struggled at some points, but thanks to advice from some people here I continued till the end.

    You're such a nice community! Thanks for the help and kindness!

    (I'm open for questions in case you have any)

    submitted by /u/i_dont_like_some
    [link] [comments]

    What are some fun challenges?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    I played trough the game now with a lot of weapons, but I have never done any challenges really. like for example a SL1 run

    submitted by /u/RE_Shi
    [link] [comments]

    Ok so how the fuck do you get the moonlight greatsword from seath?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    I am a sorcerer so my weapon is shit and does like 60 dmg, but i was fighting seath for 20 min straight attacking his back tail only, got him to like 2/3 of his health but it wouldn't give me the sword. I cant get it with magic so how in the living shit am i supposed to get it?

    submitted by /u/ksekolo8refths
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment