• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 8, 2021

    Dark Souls Best messages you’ve seen left by other players?

    Dark Souls Best messages you’ve seen left by other players?


    Best messages you’ve seen left by other players?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    I remember I was fighting my way through Anor Londo when I read a message saying "Need holding with both hands" in front a painting of the titty goddess Gwynevere. And of course there's the classic "Amazing chest ahead", not only left in front of her but also Andre the blacksmith.

    Thirty minutes after beginning the game, I also remember reading "Try beating to a pulp" in front of the Crestfallen Warrior at Firelink Shrine. I saw that one immediately after escaping the Asylum and thought "fuck it why not". Cue my level 5, scrub ass dying 3 or 4 times in a row until I managed to kick him off a cliff and escape my well-deserved ass beating. I decided to leave an identical message as the one I fell for had disappeared - I came back some time later and found the bonfire surrounded by bloodstains, at least a dozen and a half of them, all seen dying pitiful deaths in hopeless combat.

    Now I am become gud, destroyer of scrubs.

    Good times, let me tell you.

    But of course, we absolutely cannot forget the classic "Try jumping" in front of lethal falls from cliffs, and "Illusory wall ahead" in front of perfectly ordinary walls. Such classics shan't be left out of a post such as this. 10/10 creativity, most original message ever left in Dark Souls.

    submitted by /u/Gearsofwar3mastr45_2
    [link] [comments]

    What my GF thinks the story of DS is

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    For the record she's currently at O&S.

    "Do you know what the story of Dark Souls is?"

    pause

    "I'm in a world, and I'm a hollow, and I need to kill Gwyn because he made everyone hollow, and there was something about Light at the start. And that's why I'm having to beat all these baddies (bosses) - to stop me being hollow?"

    For the record, she trashed the capra demon and sif on her 1st/2nd tries respectively.

    Who needs story

    submitted by /u/Destroyer_Deity
    [link] [comments]

    Has any Dark Souls character met multiple protagonist of the series?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    ex: meeting chosen undead, then meeting bearer of the curse or ashen one.

    submitted by /u/noo_you
    [link] [comments]

    I made a dark souls coin!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/sWSWYPs

    I created a dark souls themed challenge coin for my absolute favourite series ever. Brass with silver coating and resin inset.

    Let me know what yall think!

    submitted by /u/SoulBB
    [link] [comments]

    Why the fuck do the same attacks from bosses do crazy different damage?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    I'm fighting Artorias right now, and he does his 1-3 front flip jump, and sometimes it does barely 1 bar of health damage, and sometimes it does literally 7 bars.

    I am so utterly fucking confused why the same attacks that do a little damage knock down half my health the next time it hits. It is actually infuriating watching my health be fine, be at full health, and then the same attack hits and my health jumps to 1/3.

    EDIT: Thanks for the responses, I was letting him power up because I thought his power up was an AOE, much like the Firesage Demon had. Every battle I was fighting with him had about 2-3 power ups. I beat him after I had posted this, but I had still wanted to know. Thank you everyone.

    I'm on NG+ and I was only there for the White Titanite Slab

    submitted by /u/ColourlessAmiba
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got my brother too buy his first souls game and this is his first Creation.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    Hydra cliff?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    A lot of ways to die, but a cliff? My man can kill giants, but cant swim in light clothing?

    submitted by /u/ZidsApostle
    [link] [comments]

    Would you count the first Seath encounter in a no-death run?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    I'm down to 3 deaths in my attempts (excluding the first encounter with Seath, which I only count if I get cursed instead of dying normally - I wear the ring of sacrifice).

    Is there a general consensus on whether the first Seath encounter counts towards hit/death count?

    submitted by /u/sonictheposthog
    [link] [comments]

    Paladin leeroy invasion

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 12:38 AM PDT

    Guys i killed him and he fell off the map .. please tell me there is a way to get his loot

    submitted by /u/BrokeStudentLiTe
    [link] [comments]

    Is dark souls 1 a good souls to recommend to a totally new player?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    A friend of mine has heard me talk a lot of how I've enjoyed the souls borne experience so he is interested in buying one, but what should I recommend? I started with ds1 and ds3, mixing the progress. But what should I Recommend my friend to get ds1 first or another souls?

    submitted by /u/demonluis
    [link] [comments]

    Quelana

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    Hey all I upgraded my ascended pyromancy flame to +5 and bought all the pyromancies from her, including the one for Bed of chaos being dead and I got the pyromancy trophy, is my questline for her done? I was expecting some sort of fight given how most of these questlines go. I came back to check on her and she's gone. I kind of miss my kindly teacher.

    submitted by /u/Adament-Wizard
    [link] [comments]

    Anor Londo issues.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    Haven't killed the Sun Princess so Anor Londo isn't dark. Haven't killed Gwyndolin but possibly started it once and now the fire keeper hates me. If I haven't killed Gwyndolin is there a way to fix it? Also I cannot seem to summon anyone for the Dark Sun Gwyndolin fight, does anyone know any problems that happen in that particular spot? Yes I was human and checked to see if passwords were the same, so that isn't it.

    submitted by /u/OverlordHellspawn
    [link] [comments]

    Can somebody explain to me how to not get backstabbed in this stupid game

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    I get invaded and this utter troglodyte begins to chain backstab me with his damn FISTS, and I can't seem to do a single hit point of damage to him and he's doing like five damage to me. Seriously he essentially teleported behind me like fifty times despite the fact I was looking directly AT him on my end, and since he refused to just kill me with an actual weapon I was forced to say "Fuck this I'm close to a bonfire" and just take off my armor so he could kill me and I could be rid of him.

    Alternatively is there an item I could use to banish invaders without having to deal with them? Cause after dealing with this tripe I honestly couldn't give a damn about PVP if I tried. If that's not an option, how on earth do you counter this bullshite?

    submitted by /u/Titan2562
    [link] [comments]

    Any builds for me to try?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    After beating Dark Souls while playing GiantDad (Nintendo Switch) I want to try more builds like this, Right now I'm doing a path of the dragon, power within, and red tearstone ring to do a 1 shot for me and the boss build, any suggestions for something after this?

    submitted by /u/McChicken-Man1
    [link] [comments]

    how do i get the platinum flairs in this sub?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 02:15 AM PDT

    self-explanatory title

    submitted by /u/scientificball
    [link] [comments]

    Why do i always have less Estus?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    Like for example, i have 10 flasks, i die 2 or 3 times and have 5 after that. How do i stop that?

    submitted by /u/ciffcut
    [link] [comments]

    What is the style of English used in Souls games??

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    "I COMMAND THEE KNEEL!!!!" Source: https://youtu.be/E3Huy2cdih0

    "Return to where thou came'st" Source: https://youtu.be/3BMjFHOob4Q

    We all know those lines that sound jawdroppingly good. What type of English is used in these speeches? And how can I learn it???

    submitted by /u/nurShredder
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod for the Remastered version that lets you play with a first-person camera?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    I can't seem to find any.

    submitted by /u/Little_Dreamer_
    [link] [comments]

    Elden ring difficulty????

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 03:39 AM PDT

    First off I believe I would enjoy it a little bit more if it wasn't as difficult as previous soul's born titles. It not being as difficult can work since it's not written into the Lore like dark souls but the case I'm making is there should not be a difficulty setting. Not only does it make it to where every players experience is the same so you can talk to your buddies about how hard this fight was or how hard that fight was but in my opinion the most important thing about no difficulty settings is that the game will then be finally tuned towards that one difficulty. They're not many games that have perfectly balanced difficulty and also have the option to change it. But they're being only one difficulty makes it to where every boss fights exactly how they want it to. Some things that I would rather have to reduce the difficulty in Elden ring is to just have less mechanics to screw you over. For the most part. just doing away with the ember system from dark souls 3 and just make it a lot easier to play with your buddies in general. But I don't think that the game should be easy either the only issue for me is dark souls requires a certain level of concentration that I don't really want to put in from time to time so it makes it difficult to play. I probably could have conveyed these points better but it's 5:38 where I am and I woke up at 3:00 so I just did this to pass some time I guess.

    submitted by /u/omega_Pomegranate_37
    [link] [comments]

    I thought pinwheel was nito

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    So when the cutscene for the pinwheel boss fight started, I thought I was about to fight Nito. Then he turned around and a wave of disappointment hit me. I thought "this guy is Nito? Did the opening cutscene lie to us?" But then the fight started, telling me that this was not Nito but something called Pinwheel. Anyways I was wondering if anyone else had a moment like this when playing the game, if so I would really like to hear about it in the comments.

    submitted by /u/cabooseisgod12
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a cut-off point to when I can play the dlc?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 03:15 AM PDT

    I'm down at nito right now, he is the first lord I've gone after so far. I was wondering if there is a point where I can't start the dlc. Like killing the scale-less

    submitted by /u/NecessaryPurchase337
    [link] [comments]

    Did I mess up my Cleric in Dark Souls Remastered?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    I'm going for a Cleric build, and so I'll want the miracles that Rhea will sell me. I read that after she and her boys leave Firelink, it was safe to kill Petrus. He was complaining that she was disappeared which was supposed to be a signal he was safe to kill, and I had all the stuff I wanted from him (and he's a threat to Rhea later?) . So I killed him.

    Later, after ringing the first bell, I return to Firelink. And Rhea and the boys are back! And aggro! Will the story continue anyway? Will I be able to buy stuff from her later? Or is my play through kinda borked?

    submitted by /u/Glaring_Omission
    [link] [comments]

    How important is Siegmeyer?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    I only hit him once on accident but he agroed so I had to kill him. Does he do anything important or is my heart just brocken

    submitted by /u/Messeduppika
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with warping

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    I got to anor londo, defeated smough and ornstein and got the lord vessel and talked to snake dude , when I was trying to warp it showed me many locations I hadn't been to like gravelord or abyss why is this happening

    submitted by /u/sidsgotgame
    [link] [comments]

    Warrior class DS1

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 01:54 AM PDT

    I am on my 2nd run on game, but for a different class. What should I be levelling for warrior? Also I picked black firebombs for gift, since gift doesn't bother me that much, and you should always take the longer route for Blight Town lol

    submitted by /u/Elle_b3nnett
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment